Contec Handheld Capnograph CA10SSKU ID: TTHE520
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Capnograph adopts sidestream method to measure the end-tidal carbon dioxide, airway respiration rate and other parameters. It can detect pulmonary ventilation function and reflect the circulation and pulmonary blood flow as well as indirectly reflect the alveolar ventilation standard. Meanwhile, it can also detect the blood oxygen saturation and pulse.
The Capnograph is applicable for use in pre-hospital emergency transfer, emergency department, ICU, operating room, neonatology, respiratory department and other occasions. The application population is adult, pediatric and neonate patients.
- ETCO2 measuring range: 0-150mmHg
- Respiration rate measuring range: 2-120rpm
- SpO2 measurement range: 30-100%
- Pulse measurement range: 25-250 bpm
- Respiration rate measurement:
- Pulse rate measurement:
- 2.8" color LCD screen with customizable limits and unit audio-visual alarm system, provide reliable protection for patients.
- End-tidal CO2 measurement function
- Respiration rate measurement function
- SpO2 measurement function
- Pulse rate measurement function
- Over-limit alarm function for EtCO2 Respiration rate, SpO2 and Pulse rate
- Low battery alarm function
- Voltage: DC 3.7V
- Warm Up Time: None
- Dimension: 159*72*31 mm
- Weight: 270 g
- Temperature: 5℃~40℃
- Relative humidity: 30%~ 75%, no condensation
- Atmospheric pressure: 700hPa~1060hPa
- Power supply: DC 3.7V (rechargeable lithium battries)
- Input power: ≤1.5VA
CONTENT OF BOX
- Main device
- User Manual
- SPO2 Probe
- Sampling pipe
- USB Probe
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter