Contec SP750 Infusion PumpSKU ID: TTHE528
- Save Rs. 22,100
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Contec SP750 is a volumetric infusion pump. Flow control with high accurate and comprehensive alarm measures ensure patient's safety and optimum therapeutic effect.
Brand : Contec
Colour : White
Product Type : Volumetric Infusion Pump
Weight : 2kg
Dimension: 197mm*145mm*135mm(L × W × H)
Frequency : 50Hz
Voltage : 240V
Display : TFT-LCD
Display Size : 2.8inch
Infusion Rate : 699ml/h
Total Volume : 9999ml/h
Accuracy : +-5%(use the IV set calibrated)
Country of origin : China
- High-accuracy infusion control, compatible with most standard IV Sets.
- Reminding of starting infusion, and residual time display.
- Alarm threshold of air bubble and pressure can be adjusted, and alarm volume is also adjustable.
- Accompanying IV-set clamp prevents liquid flowing freely if the pump door opens accidentally.
- A.B.S--ANTI BOLUS system prevents a moment's high-dose injection from the sudden obstruction disappearing.
- Automatic flow shut-off during alarms. (except for "NEAR END", "KVO", and "LOW BATTERY" alarms)
- Compact aluminium enclosures and robust construction.
- Chinese and English are optional.
- USB port is convenient for technical personnel to update software.
- The versatile bracket enables mounting the pump on infusion pole in many directions , which can save the space.
- Suppliers can calibrate to the new IV set provided by user, and input parameters into infusion pump to ensure accuracy.
- Flow rate: 1ml/h~699ml/h
- Bolus rate: 699ml/h
- Preset volume range: 1ml~9999 ml
- Infusion accuracy: ±5%
- KVO rate:1~5ml/h(keep vein open, KVO infusion rate)
- Display information: infusion rate, total volume, infused volume, residual time
- Alarm functions: infusion reminding, door open, occlusion, air bubbles, Motor failure, communication failure, near end, KVO state, low power , No power ,
- Occlusion pressure: 100kPa~300kPa
- Safety Classification: Class I, Type BF(DC input part is ClassII, type BF.)
- Water-proof: IPX1
- Working mode: Continuous operation
- Power supply: AC: 100- 240V, 50 /60 Hz or DC: 12V
Rechargeable Li-Ion battery, 7.4 V/3700mAh
CONTENT OF BOX
Warranty :1 year
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter