Contec SPM-A PC Based SpirometerSKU ID: TTHE491
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
SPM-A SPIROMETER is a hand-held equipment for checking lung conditions, adopts the mode of infrared interruption for measuring FVC(Forced Vital Capacity), VC(Vital Capacity), MVV(Maximal Voluntary Ventilation) and relative parameters, and it is applicable for hospital, clinic for routine test
- Measure the relative functions of FVC, VC and MVV, display and analyse thirty-two parameters, and display the optimal value from many measurements. Besides, the testee condition can be shown by the ratio of the measured value and the predicted value.
- Real-time display respiration waveform: flow-volume loop and volume-time curve chart.
- Display test time and environment temperature.
- Trend chart display, which provides the trend of each parameter within a period for the testee.
- Calibration function to ensure the test accuracy.
- Power and test indicated.
- Volume accuracy: ±3% or ±0.05L (whichever is greater)
- Flow range: 1 L/S ~16L/S
- Flow accuracy: ±10% or ±0.3L/s(whichever is greater)
- Working current: 80mA
- Power supply: supplied power by USB
- Safety classification: class Ⅱ equipment, type BF applied part
Dimension: 130mm(L)× 48mm(W)×70mm(H)
CONTENT OF BOX
- An User Manual
- A USB cable
- A mouthpiece
- A CD (PC software)
- A nose clip
Warranty: 1 year
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T