Devilbiss 5LPM Oxygen ConcentratorSKU ID: shopify_IN_4492441780267_31893038301227
- Save Rs. 19,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator
Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was updated with enhanced quality, durability, performance and simplicity in mind.
Made in the USA, this robust oxygen concentrator offers just the right balance of cool and quiet. The simplified, two-piece cabinet design allows for 15% typical sound quality improvement and an improved cooling process. Paired with proven, exclusive DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology, these improvements minimize wear on internal components and increase the life expectancy of the unit. In fact, recent production statistics show a less than 3% warranty return rate.
The concentrator is easy to assemble and disassemble, and it requires no maintenance for two years.
- Made in the USA of US and Imported Parts
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device) standard on every unit — increases accuracy and reliability for longer service intervals
- Noticeably quiet operation – 15% typical sound quality improvement
- Readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting
- Two-year dealer service interval*
- Recessed humidifier nook prevents damage
- Easy to assemble/disassemble two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance
- Lockable flow meter — Pediatric flow meter available
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- Accommodates up to a 50-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Improved sound level reduction – our quietest concentrator yet
- Front label with easy to read pictograms
- New black colour
Service and maintenance friendly
- 2 part case design
- 3 years warranty as standard (an optional extended 2 year warranty package available
Patient safety features
- OSD® Sensor for continuously monitoring oxygen levels
- Visual and audible alarms for low oxygen levels, power failure, pressure drop and service required
- Oxygen outlet incorporating a fire protection adapter
- Intelligent power management system utilises Turn-Down Technology providing less power consumption below flow rates of 2.5 l/min
- Reduced packaging: reducing materials and waste, as well as transportation costs and emissions – without compromising product protection
Warranty: 3 Years
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine: BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter