DeVilbiss Non Invasive VentilatorSKU ID: shopify_IN_3536987816036_27487424970852
- Save Rs. 140,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- The device includes a large 4.3 colored screen display incorporating easy to use tile design menu screens for clear convenient user navigation.
- High sensitive flow-based trigger detection with trigger failure auto-detect function.
- Contemporary volume assured pressure support which can be set based on breath-by-breath target volume or target minute volume.
- Extensive device alarm management, including on-screen display alarm protocol.
- Swiss made turbine blower promising high-quality performance for extended, reliable operation.
- Two independent adjustable ventilation settings allowing patients to change therapy mode for daytime and nighttime use.
- The Mask Check function ensures a correctly fitting mask even before therapy starts. On-screen values identify leakages in order for the mask to be adjusted and corrected.
WARRANTY - 2 YEARS
- Ventilation modes - CPAP | PSV S / BiLevel S | PCV / BiLevel T | PSV / BiLevel ST | APCV
- Pressure range IPAP - 5-30 / EPAP 3-25 cmH20 CPAP 3-20 cmH20
- Pressure support - 0-25 cmH20
- Target Volume - OFF, 200 - 2.000ml
- Target Minute Volume -OFF, 2.000 - 10.000ml
- Respiratory rate- 4-30 bpm
- Inspiration time -Five Level settings
- Expiration Trigger- Auto, Manual settings 70%-30%
- Trigger-Lock -0.3 - 8.0 seconds
- Alarms -11 System/Therapy alarms
- Power supply- 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D) - 168 x 108 x 182mm
- Weight -1.6 Kg
CONTENT OF BOX
- Main Device
- Transport bag
- Mains cable (EU type)
- Tube system in accordance with ISO 5367
- DevilBiss D150 Full Face mask.
We Also Recommend
Medella Finger Pulse Oximeter
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear