DeVilbiss Oxygen Concentrator 10LPMSKU ID: TTCR064
- Save Rs. 5,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Drive DeVilbiss 10LPM Oxygen Concentrator is one of the smallest, most compact high-volume concentrators on the market without excluding features. It is designed to provide optimal oxygen delivery for patients with varying flow requirement and those who need more than 5 LPM of oxygen. It ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals.
Clear design for easy use Lightweight and compact:
- Weighing just 19 kilograms
- Front label with clear visible LEDs and easy to read pictograms
- Digital hour meter - easy to read on the top of the device
- Convenient top and side handles for easy transport
- High performance
- Capable of delivering up to 96% of purity from 2 to 10 LPM
- OSD® sensor for continuously monitoring oxygen levels
- Reliable safety features
- Oxygen outlet incorporating a fire protection adapter
- Tested in high temperature and high humidity for extended periods of time
- Alarms do not require a battery and indicate power failure, high gas temperature, high pressure, low and high flow, low oxygen and service required.
- Oxygen Percentage 87 % - 96 %
- Flow 2 - 10 LPM
- Outlet Pressure 20.0 +/- 1.0 psi (138 kPA +/- 7kPA)
- Weight 19 kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 62.2 x 34.2 x 30.4 cm
- Alarms (Audible and Visual) High Pressure High / Low flow Low Oxygen High gas temperature Power failure
- Electrical Rating 230 V 50 Hz, 3.2 A
- Warranty 2 Years
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve F1A Full Face with Headgear