Double chamber 3 part differential Hematology AnalyzerSKU ID: TTD001
- Save Rs. 85,680
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- The Cellenium 380 is a compact, benchtop, 3-part WBC differential analyzer with a sample throughput of 80 tests/ hour making it our fastest analyzer today.
- The Cellenium 380 is operated via a color touch screen and an easy to follow, intuitive icon user interface. With all its features and small footprint, the system is ideal for laboratories, clinics and physician practices that are looking for a reliable, safe, accurate and easy to use the instrument.
|REAGENTS AND SAMPLING SYSTEM||
Accurate and Precise results
- Proven impedance measurement technology with advanced tagging algorithms
- Clog detection and prevention with automatic system cleaning processes
- Comprehensive 22 parameter CBC with 3 histograms
User-friendly and easy to operate
- Easy to use high resolution touch screen with multi-language menu
- Recording of sample and quality control information is fast and efficient
- 4 USB ports allow simple connection with external devices such as a host computer or an external printer
- Advanced software package providing comprehensive QC statistics
- Unique sample rotor that reduces the risk of biohazard exposure
- Self-cleaning procedures minimize daily maintenance
- The system uses easy to understand warning messages and sample tags
- Designed to use specific Trivitron reagents to deliver the highest quality results
Buy Back Option Is Available To Your Older Device - For Information Contact Us
We Also Recommend
GB 235 Semi Automated Bio-Chemistry Analyzer
GB 325+ - 3 Part Differential Double Chamber - Haematology Analyzer
GB LYTE - ISE Electrolyte Analyzer
GB NephChem - Serum Protein Analyzer