Philips Respironics DreamWisp Nasal maskSKU ID: TTSA131
- Save Rs. 1,120
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
DreamWisp has been designed to help patients sleep comfortably with every turn. Marrying the freedom of DreamWear’s revolutionary, top of-the-head tube design with Wisp’s proven over-the-nose auto seal cushion creates a mask that lets patients sleep how they want without having frontal tubing in the way.
Top-of-head tube: Patients can sleep in any position they desire—on their stomach, side, or back - without having the hose in front of their face.
Minimal headgear design: DreamWisp delivers airflow within the frame, provides an open line of sight and a uses smaller footprint than traditional nasal masks.
Easy-to-use magnetic clips: Magnetic clips enable quick assembly and release of the headgear which can be especially useful for patients who have dexterity issues.
Minimal contact nasal cushion: Proven Wisp cushion technology provides minimal contact with the face while creating an optimal seal for patients as they sleep.
DreamWisp Nasal CPAP Mask Disassembly
- Quick Release tube: Take the quick release tubing out of the elbow.
- Elbow: Draw the elbow from it’s connection at the top of the frame.
- Built sleeve: Undo the strips from the mask frame and remove them.
- Headgear: Undo the headgear tabs and move the adhesive clips over the slots.
- Headgear: Remove the headgear tabs and drag through the mask frame slots.
- Magnetic clips: Separate the magnet from the circular end of the clip in order to disconnect the magnets. Wiggle the circular end of the lower slot in the frame of the mask. For faster removal, you can flex the mask base.
- Size connector: Separate the mask frame tubing from its socket.
- Cushion: Pull the cushion from the mask frame.
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height