Erba Fully Automated Analyzer ECL 760SKU ID:
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
ECL 760 is a seven channel fully automated random access analyzer for Complete Hemostasis. This system is ideal for mid-high range coagulation workload.
It’s an advanced, fully automated random access analyzer for Complete Hemostasis. This seven channel coagulation analyzer redefines the benefits in its class. This system is ideal for mid-high range coagulation workload, especially for routine PT, aPTT and some rare parameters.
- Interactive touch screen interface/ keyboard
- Clotting Graph provides details of the clotting test
- Cuvette and reagent management software
- Twelve levels of QC with Levy-Jennings Plot- Identifies random and systematic errors and multirules.
- Temperature stability at 37 degree C to perform the tests
- Low Reagent Consumption
- Windows software
- CE mark
- Clotting Tests such as PT, aPTT, Fibrinogen, Thrombin time, Factors, Lupus anticoagulant, Protein S can be performed using Light scatter principle
- Protein C, Antithrombin III can be done by Chromogenic Principle
- Tests like D Dimer can be performed using Immuno-turbidimetry principle
- 7 channel fully automated hemostasis instrument
- It can perform 10 tests per profile
- Sample id can be 14 digits numeric, self generating id or custom id
- It is also possible to have continuous loading of samples
- It can run assays in single or duplicate (programmable per assay)
- The System uses the much proven light scatter principle of detection
- Clotting (scattered light at 640nm)
- Chromogenic (colorimetry at 405nm)
- Immuno-turbidimetric (turbidimetry at 575nm)
Dimensions / Weight:
- Dimension :660 x 580 x 510 mm
- Weight : ~53 kg
- Operating Temperature : 17-32°C
- Humidity: Max. 80% Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Power Supply : 100-240 VAC and 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption : 45 Watts
- In-Rush Power : 150 VA or less
- Up to 6 calibration levels per assay
- Storage of the active calibration curve
- Up to 12 different control total can be assigned to any given assay.
- Automatic Levey-Jennings plotting
- Multi Rules
- Storage of Quality Control results
- Independent storage allocation in the instrument memory for Quality Control (QC) and patient determinations
- Up to100 results for QC determinations (run in duplicate)
- Up to 100000 results for patients (run in duplicate)
- New results automatically replace the oldest results of the appropriate category past the maximum storage allowance
- Reaction curves are stored
We Also Recommend
GB 235 Semi Automated Bio-Chemistry Analyzer
GB 325+ - 3 Part Differential Double Chamber - Haematology Analyzer
GB LYTE - ISE Electrolyte Analyzer
GB NephChem - Serum Protein Analyzer