Erba Lisa Wash - IISKU ID:
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Erba Lisa Wash II is a simple easy to Operate and use ELISA Plate Washer, Suitable for all ELISA applications.
Programmable features like, dispense pressure, Single/double aspiration, Horizontal & Vertical adjustments ensures complete control on washing efficiency
- Fully automated, easy operating system and friendly software with large-screen display
- 50 user programmable protocols to customize washing
- Easily removable 8- or 12-way manifolds
- Liquid level detection and alert function
- Low residual volume: <3 µl
- Soak time programmable up to 24 hrs.
- Compatible for flat-bottom, U and V bottom type microplates or microstrip
- High-efficiency ELISA washing with automated monitoring of Vacuum.
- Choice of 2 wash buffer bottles, 1 distilled water & 1 waste container with sensor
- Dispense pressure and the volume adjustable, so as to reduce the air bubbles and ensure thorough Washing
- Waste-bottle sensor to detect high-waste liquid levels
- Standard aerosol protection cover
- Easy maintenance
- CE marked
Wash Head: 8 and 12 head manifold compatible
Wash Mode: Row and Plate
Wash Row: 1-12 rows Flat Bottom
Plate Type: 96 or 48 well plate or strip (Flat, U & V - bottom)
Wash Programs: 50
Moving Cycle: up to 12 cycles
Dispensing Volume: 50 - 3000μl in 50μl increments
Dispensing Precision: < 2% at 350μl
Prime Volume: 50 - 1000μl
Aspiration Pressure: Automatic
Soak Time: 0 – 24 Hrs
Residual Volume: ≤ 2μl for V/ U bottom plates, and ≤ 3μl for per well Flat bottom plates
Nos. of Bottles: 2 wash, 1 Rinse/DI, 1 waste with level sensor, 2L each
User Interface: 5 Inch LCD (90 x 53 mm), with Keypad
Bottle Capacity: > 2 L
- Power Supply: AC 220 V/ 110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Input Power : < 80VA
- Operating Temperature: 10°C - 30°C
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95% relative humidity without condensation
- Storage Temperature: -10°C - 40°C
- Weight: 9.5 Kg
- Dimension: 710 mm x 530 mm x 380 mm
We Also Recommend
GB 235 Semi Automated Bio-Chemistry Analyzer
GB 325+ - 3 Part Differential Double Chamber - Haematology Analyzer
GB LYTE - ISE Electrolyte Analyzer
GB NephChem - Serum Protein Analyzer