Erba Semi Automated Bio Chemistry Analyzer Chem 7SKU ID:
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Product Description: An advanced & versatile semi automated analyzer for all Clinical chemistry, Electrolytes, Immunoturbidimetric assays and Coagulation test
- Semi automated analyzer
- 56 direct access keys
- Temperature selection for 20oC - 40oC in steps of 1oC
- 5 reporting formats
- Online display of reaction curve
- Result recalculation
- Three levels of quality control with Levy Jennings plot
- 5 reporting formats
- USB port interface for PC & printer
- Entire range of Clinical chemistry, Electrolytes, Immunoturbidimetric assays and Coagulation test
- Static photometer with photometric range (340-670)
- 8 Interference filters 340, 405, 450, 505, 546, 578, 600 and 670 n.m.
- Silicon photodiode detectors
- Photometric range from 0 to 3.0 OD
- Quartz Halogen lamp of 12V, 20W
- Unique Triple cuvette system
- 18 µl Flow cell
- 10 mm Square cuvette
- 6 mm Round glass tube with adaptor
- Peltier temperature control: 20°C-40°C in steps of 1°C
- Peristaltic Pump
- Minimum aspiration volume 200 µl
- 1-point linear
- Rate A non-linear
- 2-point linear
- 1-point sample blank linear
- 1-point non-linear
- 1-point sample blank non-linear
- 2-point non-linear
- Rate A linear
- 200 User defined test programs
- 1000 test result
- Reagent Blank
- 3 Levels of QC
- Collated Reports by Date, ID, Date & ID
- Test & Date wise
- Patient Demographics
- Daily and monthly monitoring for 3 Levels Levy-Jenning QC graphs
- High resolution graphics LCD with backlight.
- View Area: 120 x 92 mm
Keyboard: 41 Multifunction Keys and 6 dynamic keys
Printer: In built high resolution graphic thermal printer
- USB connectivity to PC
- Direct printer connectivity through USB port
- Port for External keyboard
External Universal SMPS adapter 18V DC, 70W, 115/230V AC (± 10%), 50/60 Hz
Size: (mm): 205 (H) x 450 (W) x 300(D)
Weight: Approx. 7 Kgs.
Optional Accessories: External 16 Position Dry Block Incubator
Warantty - 1 Year
We Also Recommend
GB 235 Semi Automated Bio-Chemistry Analyzer
GB 325+ - 3 Part Differential Double Chamber - Haematology Analyzer
GB LYTE - ISE Electrolyte Analyzer
GB NephChem - Serum Protein Analyzer