Fully Automatic Clinical Chemistry AnalyzerSKU ID: TTD003
- Save Rs. 159,600
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Compact, Bench Top, Random Access, Bench Top, Fully Automatic clinical chemistry analyzer with a throughput of 200 Tests / Hour
- 80 reagents & 40 sample positions to suit mid and large size laboratory workload
- Multi-functional sample and reagent probe with collision protection and liquid level detection system
- Dedicated Teflon coated mixing arm with multi-speed option
- On-board laundry with minimal water consumption
- User-friendly operations
Buy Back Option Is Available To Your Older Device - For Information Contact Us
We Also Recommend
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY RX 50 V
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY RX 50
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY ARX 199/199i
Semi-Automated Clinical Chemistry Analyzer