GB PentaCell 5 Part Differential Double Chamber - Haematology analyzer -With RFIDSKU ID: TTD010
- Save Rs. 32,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Two Modes of Sampling: Whole Blood, pre-diluted blood
- Auto-Cleaning of sample probe and tubes
- 60 Samples Per Hour
- Only need three reagents
- Liquid Crystal Display
- Principle: Flow cytometer and multi-angular laser scattering, electrical impendence method and colorimetry method
- 21 Reportable Parameters
- RBC, WBC, PLT Abnormal Samples, and support customized test group
- Principle - Flow cytometer and multi-angular laser scattering, electrical impedance method, colorimetry.
- Parameter - reportable parameter (25 items )
- Research parameter - (4 items )
- Regent - built-in DIFF, lyse, LH lyse external diliuent,probe cleaner for maintanence
- Storage - Up to 1,50,000 Results Including Histograms,scattergems and patient information
- Working voltage -AC 100V -240V, 50/60 Hz
- Rated Power-100-120vA
- Working temperature-10-35'c
Manual and auto-calibration
3-level QC, L-J graph, X-B
CONTENT OF BOX
- Waste liquid barrel
- Grounded wire 3mm tubing
We Also Recommend
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY RX 50 V
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY RX 50
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY ARX 199/199i
Fully Automatic Clinical Chemistry Analyzer