Humidifier for Philips Dreamstation CPAPSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 5,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
FEATURES of Dreamstation Humidifier
- Adaptive Humidification Option
- User-Friendly Chamber Design
- Dry Box Technology
- OPTIONAL Heated Tube
- Compatible Hose Options
- Warranty: 2 Years
Product specification of Dreamsation Humidifier
- Dimensions - Humidifier Alone (Height Excludes Air Outlet Port): 5.75 in L x 7 in W x 3.25 in H (14.61 cm L x 17.78 cm W x 8.26 cm H)
- Dimensions - Machine and OPTIONAL Humidifier (Height Excludes Air Outlet Port): 11.7 in L x 7.6 in W x 3.3 in H (29.7 cm L x 19.3 cm W x 8.4 cm H)
- Weight - Humidifier Alone: 1.44 lbs
- Weight - Machine and OPTIONAL Humidifier with Power Supply: 4.37 lbs (1.98 kg)
- Weight - Water Chamber: 5.57 oz
- Water Chamber Capacity: 325mL (11 oz)
- Depth of the Air Outlet Port: 2.75 in (7cm)
- Compatible CPAP Tube Diameter: 22mm Standard, 15mm Slim, 15H Heated Tube
- Maximum Temperature - Heater Plate: 149 degree F (65 degree C)
- Maximum Pressure Drop with Humidifier: 0.6 cm H2O at 60 LPM flow
- Operating Temperature: 41 degree F to 95 degree F (5 degree C to 35 degree C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 degree F to 140 degree F (-20 degree C to 60 degree C)
- Relative Humidity (Operating & Storage): 15 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Atmospheric Pressure: 0 - 7500 ft (0 - 2286 m) (101 to 77 kPA)
- Maximum Recommended Pressure: 25 cm H2O
- AC Power Consumption (with 80W Power Supply): 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 - 1.0 A
- DC Power Consumption: 12 VDC, 6.67 A
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Sound Pressure Level (Machine and Humidifier): 27.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
- Sound Power Level (Machine and Humidifier): 35.9 dB(A) with an uncertainty of 2 db(A)
'Optional' Heated Tube Specifications
- Maximum Recommended Pressure: 25 cm H2O
- Inner Diameter of the Heated Tube: 15mm (0.6 in)
- Length of the Heated Tube: 6 ft (1.83 m)
- Heated Tubing Temperature Range: 60 degree F to 86 degree F (16 degree C to 30 degree C)
- Heated Tubing Temperature Cut-Off: Equal to or Greater than 106 degree F (Equal to or Greater than 41 degree C)
- Heated Tubing Material Components: Flexible Plastic and Electrical Components
CONTENT OF BOX
- DreamStation Heated Humidifier
- Water Chamber
Philips Respironics has not only rejuvenated its humidification system with the DreamStation, but reinvention is also evident. With the heated tube, you will enjoy a constant flow of hot air. The DreamStation in combination with heating tubes will optimize the flow of humidified air and reduce the overall possibility of rain while protecting the machine from water damage. Protection is synonymous with longevity, which we all want! Using an intelligent humidity control system gives you the flexibility to find what works best for you to get the results you need. With all of this extra comfort, you are sure to fall asleep comfortably and treat your sleep apnea properly.
The Respironics DreamStation humidifier offers 5 different humidification levels, as does the heating tube. By allowing you to choose the desired humidity level, you will find an optimal number that will comfort you and make you wake up happy and refreshed. Wouldn't it be nice to experience it every day? These two characteristics will work together in harmony, taking care to provide humidification deemed optimal by your standard. If you feel you don't need to use the Philips Respironics humidifier, there is nothing to worry about. You handle it to turn it off completely by setting it to zero (0) This is what we call "Taking control"
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow Mask
BMC iVolve Full Face Mask with Headgear
BMC RESmart Humidifier for CPAP and BiPAP machines