LG Diagnostic Monitor 32HL512D-BSKU ID: TTHE330
- Save Rs. 113,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- 31.5 (80.01cm) 8MP IPS Display
- Multi Resolution Mode
- PBP / Dual Controller
- Auto Luminance Calibration
- Clinical Pathology Mode
- Ergonomic Design
Accurate Image from Any Angle: The 31.5 (80.01cm) 8MP IPS display facilitates precise diagnoses of medical images. The 178° wide viewing angle lets patients and doctors to see accurately reproduced images with minimal distortion.
Compatible with Every Device: The connection to the various types of devices is essential for the diagnostic monitor. Thanks to 32HL512D's multi resolution mode, you can adjust the resolution of monitor to optimize to the connected device.
Realistic Color Reproduction: As LG 32HL512D monitor adopts the clinical pathology mode with improved color reproduction, can deliver images from the microscope vividly without color distortion.
Sustained Picture Quality: Built-in Auto Luminance Calibration helps to increase productivity and efficiency. It converts automatically the medical images to more suitable images to make a exact diagnosis.
Multiple Signals on One Screen: PBP (Picture By Picture) with Dual controller, control multi devices connected to one screen with one keyboard or mouse, helps to increase convenience in review. You can review multiple information in parallel on one screen.
Designed for Comfort & Immersion: Its ergonomic stand, two-way pivot adjustment and narrow bezel can realize an optimized diagnostic workspace. Rotate two monitors in portrait and use side-by-side for the ultimate reading experience.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness (Typ.): 450
- Brightness (DICOM Cal.): 250/350
- Color Gamut (Typ.): DCI-P3 98% (CIE1976)
- Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 1300:1
- Panel Type: IPS
- Peak Brightness (Typ.): 450
- Pixel Pitch: 0.18159(H)mm x 0.18159(V)mm
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Response Time (GTG): 14ms (Off), 5ms (Faster)
- Surface Treatment: Anti-Glare
- Viewing Angle (CR≥10): 178(R/L), 178(U/D)
- Auto Luminance sensor: Yes
- Black Stabilizer: Yes
- Factory Calibration: Yes (Delta E<5, Gamma 1.8~2.6/DICOM curve)
- DICOM: Yes (<=10%)
- Color Temperature: 6500K/8500K/9300K Manual (5000K ~ 10000K)
- Flicker safe: Yes
- HDR 10: Yes
- HDR Effect|: Yes
- HW Calibration: YES (PerfectLum)
- OSD Language: 17 Languages
- PBP: Yes (2PBP)
- Pathology: Yes
- Picture Mode
- (SDR) Custom, Mono, Pathology, Reader, Vivid, HDR Effect, DICOM (Clinical), DICOM (Diagnostic), Calibration 1, Calibration 2, (HDR) Custom, Vivid, Standard
- Reader Mode: Yes
- Smart Energy Saving: Yes
- Super Resolution+ : Yes
- Uniformity: Yes
- Dual Controller: Yes
- OnScreen Control (LG Screen Manager): Yes
- Qubyx: Yes
- DP Version: 1.4
- DisplayPort: Yes (2ea)
- HDMI: Yes (1ea)
- HDMI Version: 2.0
- USB Downstream Port: Yes (2ea/ver2.0)
- USB Upstream Port: Yes (1ea/ver2.0)
- AC Input: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz
- DC Output: 19V, 3.42A
- Power Consumption (DC Off): Less than 0.3W
- Power Consumption (Max.): 65W
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode): Less than 1.2W
- Type: External Power (Adapter)
- Display Position Adjustments: Tilt/Height/Pivot
- Down Height: 85.3
- Height Range: 0~110mm
- Pivot: Bi-Direction
- Tilt: Yes
- Wall Mountable: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimension in Shiping (W x H x D): 822 X 537 X 215 mm
- Dimension with Stand (W x H x D)
- 718.2 X 598.0 X 231.2 mm (Up)
718.2 X 488.0 X 231.2 mm (Down)
- Dimension without Stand (W x H x D)
- 718.2 X 414.3 X 45.1 mm
- Pallet Stuffing (20ft/40ft/40ft HC) : TBD
- Weight in Shipping: TBD
- Weight with Stand: 7.3kg
- Weight without Stand: 5.9kg
- Adapter: Yes
- Calibration Report (Paper)|: Yes
- Display Port: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Power Cord:Yes
Warranty : 3 Years
US FDA & CE cleared
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter