Littmann Classic II Infant: Caribbean Blue 2124SKU ID: TTHC265
- Save Rs. 3,075
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Infant Stethoscope is specially designed for use on infant patients and delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual-side chestpiece, for both high and low frequency sounds. A specially engineered 1 inch floating diaphragm and 3/4 inch bell are designed for capturing high and low frequencies respectively. With specially sized diaphragms, these stethoscopes are used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in infant patients. Resilient tubing folds tightly for pocket portability and retains its shape while patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips help form an effective acoustic seal. The anatomically correct headset is angled to channel sound and enhance listening comfort while the nonchill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort. The Classic II Infant Stethoscope is made in the USA. The product and package are latex-free and come with an alternate pair of small eartips and instructions.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 2.7cm diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.|| Dual-sided chestpiece and floating diaphragm provides high acoustic sensitivity for listening to low (bell) and high frequency sounds
- Special design and sized dual-sided chestpiece helps assess and diagnose infant patients|| Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal|| Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Latex-free materials accommodate allergy sensitive users|| Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm offers welcome patient comfort|| Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Latex free
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for pediatricians, neonatologists or NICU nurses
We Also Recommend
3M Littmann Spare Parts Kit - Classic III Stethoscopes - Black 40016
Contec ECG Paper Roll 3-Channel (Pack of 12)
Venus Protective Eye Wear (Pack of 20)
BPL ECG Paper Roll Cardiart 7108 / 6208R (Pack of 5)