Littmann Classic II Infant Stethoscope, Royal Blue Tube 2156SKU ID: TTHC253
- Save Rs. 2,176
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is specially designed for use on smaller patients. It delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual-sided chestpiece, for both high and low frequency sounds. It is used by medical professionals and students alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in pediatric patients.
The Classic II Pediatric stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with small 3.3cm diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and open bell.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Latex free
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient. Ideally suited for pediatricians, neonatologists or NICU nurses
We Also Recommend
Venus Protective Eye Wear
Surgical Face Mask - 3 ply with nose pin (Pack of 100)
Personal Protective Equipment Kit - 90 GSM with tape (PPE KIT)
Surgical Face Mask - 3 Ply mask without nose pin (Pack of 100)