Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAPSKU ID: TTSA156
- Save Rs. 22,410
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Lowenstein Prisma SMART Auto CPAP offers the new option of classic or dynamic pressure regulation for personalized respiratory therapy. The familiar pressure relief softPAP can be activated at any time.
Lowenstein Prisma SMART Auto CPAP features classic, simple user navigation with easy-to-read display.
- Unheard-of silence
- Standard operating concept and clearly structured, target group-oriented menus (for patients and experts)
- Large LCD monitor – highly visible display of information
- prismaLINE range of accessories
- Two different APAP dynamics in prisma SMART – the right therapy for every patient
- Familiar features such as recognition of Cheyne-Stokes respiration and Forced Oscillation Technology (FOT) in the entire prismaLINE
- Temperature range: Operation: +5 °C to +40 °C Storage: – 25 °C to +70 °C
- Air pressure range: 700 – 1060 hPa corresponds to an altitude of 3000 meters above mean sea level
- Electrical output: max. 40 VA
- System interface: 24 V DC max. 5 VA
- Mean sound pressure level: about 26 dB(A) at 10 hPa
- Recommended maximum oxygen flow: 15 liters/minute
In the box:
- Prisma Smart Auto CPAP Device
- Hose Pipe
- Power Adapter & Cable
- Carry Bag
- User Manual
We Also Recommend
BMC Auto CPAP Machine RESmart GII
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC F2 Full Face Mask with Headgear (CPAP & BiPAP Machine)
BMC BiPAP Machine RESmart GII Y30T