Medicaid Spiromax Portable SpirometerSKU ID: TTHE561
- Save Rs. 20,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
A spirometry test requires you to breathe into a tube attached to a machine called a spirometer
- High Resolution colour TFT Screen
- Built in Thermal Array Printer
- Digital turbine flow meter with high accuracy
- FVC, SVC and MVV test
- Storage for 200 patient data
- Mains & Battery operations
- Facility to Transfer data to PC through USB
- Power Supply: Rechargeable Battery & Main Power
- Temperature: 0-50 degree Celsius
- Flow measurement: Bi-directional digital turbine
- Volume Measurement: Flow Integration
- Flow Range: 0.03-20l/s
- Volume Range: 0-12 Litres (BTPS)
- Interface: USB
- Display: 140*80 mm
- Dimensions: 165*150*40 mm
- Weight: 750 gms
- Digital Turbine
- USB Cable
- Adult mouthpieces
- Adapter for Pediatric mouthpieces
- Nose Clips
- Operating Manual
- Carrying Case
Spirometry Test Procedure
- A clip will be placed on your nose to keep your nostrils closed.
- You will take a deep breath and breathe out as hard as you can for several seconds into the tube.
- It's important that your lips create a seal around the tube, so that no air leaks out.
- You'll need to do the test at least three times to make sure your results are relatively consistent.
- If there is too much variation among the three outcomes, you may need to repeat the test again.
- The highest value among three close test results is used as the final result.
- The entire process usually takes less than 15 minutes.
- Your doctor may give you an inhaled medication to open your lungs (bronchodilator) after the initial round of tests. You'll need to wait 15 minutes and then do another set of measurements. Y
- our doctor then can compare the results of the two measurements to see whether the bronchodilator improved your airflow.
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T