Meditec 1700 Emergency VentilatorSKU ID: TTHE360
- Save Rs. 20,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Meditec 1700 is ideal for use in an ICU, Intra-Hospital transport, Air and Ground transport. Simplicity, In-built air supply, versatility and affordable cost of ownership make Meditec 1700 the obvious choice.
The Meditec 1700 is designed to work in a highly versatile environment. Whether you need Invasive or NonInvasive ventilation the Meditec 1700 delivers.
Power packed with a range of Ventilation modes to suit individual preferences the
- Invasive & Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Touch screen, knob operated
- Extended battery backup
- Patient History storage capability
- Suitable for adult and pediatric patients
- Invasive as well as Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Pressure & Flow waveforms with Trends Facility
- Altitude compensation
- FiO2 Measurement
- Multiple Ventilation Modes: PACV, PSIMV, VACV, VSIMV, AUTO (Emergency Quick Start), Spont+, PRVC, ACPAP+
- Suitable with both dual as well as single limb breathing circuits
- Patient History storage capability
- Automatic Parameters adjustment of patient according to Height & Weight
- Internal Battery Backup: 4 Hrs & Extended Battery (up to 4 hrs)
- Extended battery backup (optional)
- Touch screen as well as knob operated
- Shock Resistant (Drop Test compliant)
- Optional: EtCO2 & SpO2 Measurement
- Nebulizer: 10–180 minutes
- Inspiration hold: Measures patient’s lung compliance and resistance, Elasticity, Time constant
- Key lock: Key & LCD Touch Screen Lock
- Waveform freeze: Freezes the waveform
- Alarm silence: Mutes audible alarms for 2 minutes
- Alarm reset: Clears visual indicators and messages
- Valve response time ≤ 5 ms
- Control principle Time cycled, volume constant, pressure-controlled
- Safety relief valve 100 mbar/cmH2O
- Automatic Leakage compensation
- Breathing hose & Dynamic compliance compensation
- Max. flow for pressure support and spontaneous breathing 180 L/min
- Power consumption Approx. 150VA
- O supply pressure range : 2.4 - 6.9 bar / 35- 2 90 psig
- O2 Streaming assisted therapy for weaning patients
- Exsens & Ex-trig value, W.O.B. of patient
- SIGH with interval 30, 60, 90, 120 / breath
- BTPS reduces Tidal Volume error
- ICU, Intra-Hospital transport
- Air and Ground transport
Warranty: 2 Years
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor CMS 5100
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T