NEOTHERM- NEONATAL FULL BODY COOLING SYSTEMSKU ID: TTHE500
- Save Rs. 105,499
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Neotherm - Neonatal Full Body Cooling System provides established treatments that can minimize permanent brain damage from Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy (HIE) or Birth Asphyxia.
It must be given very shortly after birth, the oxygen depriving incident in order to get effective (Ideally within six hours). This treatment is known as hypothermia therapy involves cooling the baby down to a temperature below homeostasis to allow the brain to recover from a hypoxic-ischemic Injury. Typically, the target temperature is about 33.5 degrees Celsius (92.3° Fahrenheit).
- Alarms: Low fluid, Low Flow, and temperature Out of Range.
- Data Storage: One Therapy Data up to 80 hours to system using software.
- Modes Of Operation: Servo-Controlled Rectal temperature
- large color screen is easy to see across the room.
- Bench top mountable for space saving small/Lightweight potable device.
- Restarts from same settings in event of power failure.
- USB output
- Optional use of skin probes.
- Dimension: (L) 460mm, (H ) 530mm ,(W) 530mm
- Weight: 17kg (Note: weight when reservoir is full of Fluid)
- Electricity Consumption:-1.5A/230 VAC,3.1 A/110 VAC, Max. 345 W
- Noise output :-54-54.5dB (Mean value 1m distance)
- Fluid capacity: 350ml (Inner Tank). 500ml (Fill Up Set)
- Fluid active ingredients: Water
- Minimum Fluid Temperature :-12°C
- Maximum Fluid Temperature :-39°C
- Maximum Patient Weight :- 10kg
Content of Box
- Neotherm™ Neo Mains Cable
- 1 Rectal Probes(Reusable)
- 1Skin Probes(Reusable)
- 2m Mattress Connecting Hoses
- A fill-Up Set
- Inter Layer Foils (Case of 10)
- 1 Aqua Wrap Around Mattress complete with ties (Reusable)
Warranty : 3 Years
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T