NIDEK-Nebulizer (PULMO-MIST)SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 300
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Product: Nebulizer
- Model: PULMO-MIST
The Nidek Pulmo-Mist II Nebuliser is a second-generation, redesigned and more safe and effective device that brings prompt relief to asthma patients including children. It is a home health care device that is used to administer medication in the form of a mist directly to the patient’s airways. It is commonly used in treating asthma, cystic fibrosis, lung diseases, upper respiratory infection, and other respiratory diseases.
- It weighs only 1.4 Kgs – among the lightest in the industry
- Delivers medications quickly and effectively with a Free Flow rate of 10 lpm delivered by a powerful, reliable Piston Driven Compressor
- Styled better – compact design, rounded corners, integrated carrying handle, built-in nebulizer holder
- Built-in Safety – the patient is protected by a built-in Compressor Relief valve which allows maximum 30 PSI delivery
- Durable – ABS injection-molded cabinet, damage-proof recessed air outlet, no breakable lids
- Feel-safe Performance – fully reliable patented motor design by the leader compressor manufacturer in the respiratory industry. It comes with a 1-year warranty.
- User-Friendly – easy to remove re-usable filter; fits any luggage or backpack; blends into any environment; single-button operation
- Economical – provides big savings in terms of power consumption and price
|Size||15.2cm x 10.1 cm x 17.8cm|
|Operating Pressure||30 PSI (Relief Valve Setting)|
|Free Air Flow||10 lpm|
|Nebulization rate||0.3 – 0.35 ml per minute|
|Electrical Requirements||230V, 50Hz – 0.7amps|
|Power Consumption||50-60 watts|
|Sound Level||55 dBA|
|Operation temperature||10 Celcius to 45 Celcius|
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000
BPL Cardiart 6108 T ECG Machine