NOCCARC V310+ VentilatorSKU ID: TTHE359
- Save Rs. 56,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Noccarc V310+ offers a cost-effective respiratory care solution with a wide range of ventilation enables independent operation at ICU Ventilator set-ups without the need of compressed medical air.
The intuitive 10-inch touchscreen interface offers extremely easy controls and enhances healthcare professionals’ patient care experience.
High Flow Oxygen Therapy
The HFOT mode of Noccarc V310+ can deliver up to 100% humidified and heated oxygen at a flow rate of up to 75 LPM. HFOT boosts alveoli recruitment and delivers high FiO2, enabling enhanced patient comfort.
The wide range 14 modes of ventilation includes advanced therapies such as APRV that facilitates spontaneous breathing by delivering continuous airway pressure with brief releases. The dual level supported breaths can help improve oxygenation and protect lungs against respiratory distress.
8 Hours Battery Backup
The highly power-efficient system of V310+ enables seamless patient care. Its 8 hours of independent operation without the requirement of power supply makes it ideal for ICUs in remote locations facing challenges of power outage as well as intra-hospital transfer of the patient.
Along with invasive therapy, Noccarc V310+ offers non-invasive capabilities with multiple modes to Adult & Paediatric patients. This helps healthcare professionals administer respiratory care without the use of tracheal intubation, which further reduces the chances of infection and helps in the effective weaning of patients recovering from endotracheal intubation.
Attractive AMC/CMC Options
Assure reliable maintenance with Noccarc’s attractive Annual Maintenance (AMC) & Comprehensive Maintenance (CMC) schemes. A vast service network enables quick and easy resolution to all maintenance & service requirements.
Compatible with Standard Accessories
Thoughtfully designed Noccarc V310+ ICU Ventilator is compatible with standard consumables & accessories. This contributes to ease of operations and significantly reduces operational costs.
- Patient Inclusions: Adult & Paediatric
- Therapy: Invasive Ventilation, Non-invasive Ventilation, O2 Therapy
- Modes: PC-CMV, PC-AC, PC-SIMV, VC-CMV, VC-AC, VC-SIMV, PRVC-CMV, PRVC-AC, PRVC-SIMV, PS/CPAP (PSV), APRV, High Flow Nasal Cannula (HFNC mode)
- Respiratory rate (RR): 1-80 BPM
- Peak Inspiratory Pressure: 80 cm of H2O
- PEEP: 0 -50 cm of H2O
- Pressure Support: 0 -60 cm of H2O
- Inspiratory Time (Ti): 0.2 -10 s
- I:E Ratio: 1:10 to 10:1
- Tidal Volume (VT): 50 -2000 mL
- Trigger Flow Sensitivity: 1 -20 L/min
- O2 Concentration (FiO2): 21 -100 %
- FiO2 Control: Closed Loop Electronic Manipulation
- Recruitment Tools: Manual Breath, O2 Boost, Inspiratory hold, Expiratory hold
- Leak Detection and Compensation: 100% leakage compensation in NIV modes
- O2 Therapy: Continuous flow 10 -75 L/min, Concentration 21 -100 %
- Oxygen Input: 46-60 PSIG
- Screen: 10” TFT LCD Touchscreen
- Dimensions Patient Circuit: 396 X 340 X 255 mm
- Weight: ~ 10.3 Kg Patient Unit, ~ 25 Kg with Trolley
- Battery: Lithium, Internal
- Battery Back-up Time: Upto 8 hours
- Mains Input: 201 -240V AC, 50 -60 Hz
- Input Current: <2.00 A
- Power Consumption: <150 W
- Pressure Measurements: Peak Inspiratory Pressure (PIP), Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP), Plateau Pressure (Pplat ), Mean Pressure (Pmean ), Range: 0 to 100 cm H2O
- Flow Measurements: Expiratory Minute Volume (MVe ), Inspiratory Minute Volume (MVi ), Spontaneous Expired Minute Volume (Spont. MVe ), Range 0 to 160 L/min
- Volume Measurements: Inspiratory Tidal Volume (VTi ), Expiratory Tidal Volume (VTe ), Total Leak Volume
- Other Measurements: Oxygen Concentration (FiO2 ), Respiratory Rate (RR)
I:E Ratio, Rapid Shallow Breathing Index (RSBI), Dynamic Lung Compliance (Cdyn), Inspiratory Time (Ti), Expiratory Time (Te)
- Trends: Storage of trends for last 96 hours of all parameters
- Dimensions: 396mm x 340mm x 255mm
- Weight: Patient unit= 10.1 kg, With Trolley= 24 kg
Warranty: 1 Year
CONTENT OF BOX :
- Noccarc V310+ ICU Ventilator with standard accessories and a set of consumables
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter