Non Invasive Ventilator - VIVO 3SKU ID: TTHE177
- Save Rs. 33,687
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- One Platform-Three Model
- Lightweight and Compact
- Integrated Humidifier
- Internal Battery 4h
- Wide range of Modes
- Adult and pediatric (>10kg)
- Intuitive Interface
- Extensive therapy data
- Suitable for use in hospital and home
- Closer monitoring with Breas accessory box
- Ready for Breas Connected Care Solutions:
• On-Demand Hi-Resolution breath-by-breath data
• Seamless communication between colleagues and caregiving team
• Tailored alerts based on patient needs
- Breas PC Software:
• Review Summary and Detailed data
WARRANTY - 2 YEARS
- Ventilation Modes - PSV, PCV, CPAP, S, S/T, T, TgV
- Device Modes - Home, Clinical
- Inspiratory Pressure - 4-40 cmH2O
- EPAP - 2-20 cmH2O
- CPAP - 4-20 cmH2O
- Breath Rate - 0-40 bpm
- Inspiratory Time - 0.3-3 s
- Rise Time - 1-9
- Inspiratory Trigger - 1-9
- Expiratory Trigger - 1-9
- Minimum Inspiratory Time - Off, 0.3-3s
- Maximum Inspiratory Time - Off, 0.3-3s
- Target Volume - 100 – 1500ml
- Ramp Up - Off, 10-60 min
- Ramp Down - Off, 10-60 min
- Ramp Pressure - 2-20 cmH2O
- Humidifier - Off, Level 1-5
- Heated Wire - Off, Level 1-5
Displayed data - Ppeak, EPAP, Leakage, MVe, Vte, %in TgV, Total Rate, I:E, Spont Rate, %Spont, Insp Time, Rise Time, SpO2
Mains supply - 100 to 240 V AC
External DC - 24 V DC
Alarms - High Pressure, Low Pressure, High Breath Rate, Low Breath Rate, High MV, Low MV, Rebreathing, Disconnection, High EPAP, Low EPAP, Obstruction, Apnea, Low Pulse Rate, High Pulse Rate, Low SpO2, High SpO2
W x H x D - 166 x 185 x 200 mm
Weight - 1.8 kg
Noise level (at 10 cmH2O constant pressure) - 27.8dB(A)
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000
BPL Cardiart 6108 T ECG Machine