Omron ECG Monitor HCG-801SKU ID: TTHE281
- Save Rs. 1,595
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
User-friendly screening and monitoring device, immediately available at any time to manually record transient cardiac events, suitable for the patient and professional use.
The ECG waveform from the heart shows when the heart contracts and relaxes and gives the heart rhythm of consecutive heartbeats. In a healthy heart, the waveform pattern shows a regular shape and rhythm. In the case of heart disease, abnormalities can be detected.
Symptoms such as heart pain, palpitations, and shortness of breath may be signs of heart diseases such as angina or cardiac infarction. By comparing your electrocardiogram rhythm and shape with normal waves, various heart diseases can be diagnosed.
ECG Monitor HCG-801
- Ergonomic design: Portable and compact, cordless operation
- Allows the user to take a reading instantly and discretely. The design of the pick-up sensor system provides a sufficiently clear signal for further evaluation in the ECG device.
- A recording of about 30 seconds can be made at home or away
- Provides information on heart rate, rhythm, and the ECG waveform
- Consult the doctor with your records and get a correct diagnosis.
- Analyses ECG data and displays messages concerning Heart rate and rhythm
- Direct view of results on clearly readable, high-resolution screen with backlight
- PC download through SD memory for 300 measurements
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000
BPL Cardiart 6108 T ECG Machine