Omya Double Channel Syringe Pump (Model -S660i)SKU ID: TTHE121
- Save Rs. 24,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Compatible - Automatic syringe calibration, suitable for all international brands.
- Convenient - “Openable slider hook”, convenient to clamp syringe plunge.
- Powerful - Battery is capable to support more than 2 hours at a fixed delivery rate.
- Energy-saving - An idle channel can be set to sleeping mode
- Syringes - 10, 20 30, 50 mL of calibrated syringes
- Alarms - ‘Occlusion’, ‘Nearly empty’, ‘Finish’, ‘Syringe dislocated’, ‘Plunger/Clutch disengaged’, ‘Battery low’, ‘Battery exhausted’, ‘Power cable disconnected’, ‘Flow rate over limit’, ‘Volume over limited’, ‘System error’, ‘Non-operation time over’
- Power - AC110~220V ±10%, 50~60 Hz ±1 Hz Inner NiMH battery: DC 12V Continuous operation time of battery: over 6 hours for one channel, over 4 hours for dual-channel when a battery is recharged for 12 hours, at flow rate 5 mL/h
- WARRANTY - 1 Year
Ambient temperature : 5 to 40 C Relative humidity : 20% to 80% Storage conditions 0 Ambient temperature : – 40 to 55 C Relative humidity : £95% Electric shock protection/class Class I and internal power supply : Type CF, Continuous operation Waterproof level IP 44 Weight 3.45kg (with clamp base) Dimension 354mm (Width) x 190mm (Height) x 128mm (Depth)
- Dual-channel with a different flow rate
- Channel sleeping function
- Syringe size automatic calibration
- Syringe size automatic identification
- 3-level occlusion alarm limits setting
- Automatically reduce impact dose release after occlusion
- Limits setting
- Delivered volume display
- KVO flow rate
- Operation error prompt
- Purge rate setting
- “Purge” button activate safe protection -
- Flow rate setting button lock
- Abundant audio visual alarm
- AC and internal power indication
- Standard Rs232 interfaCE
- 500 history records
A syringe pump is a device which can either infuse or withdraw liquid Samples/fluids, at user-defined flow rates and with selectable target vol. Syringe pumps with simultaneous infusion and withdrawal with opposing syringes on a single drive are also available.
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100