Omya Double Channel Syringe Pump (Model -S750i)SKU ID: TTHE122
- Save Rs. 20,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Compact Plastic Casing, Anti-Shock, Ergonomic, Easy of Operation
- Wide Range of Syringe Brands - 5 ml, 10 ml, 20 ml, 30 ml, 50 ml
- High Water-Proof Performance, Automatic Syringe Type Sensing
- Four kinds of injection modes: Rate mode, Time mode, Bodyweight mode, Link Mode
- Double CPU Operation, makes injection Safe and Reliable
- Excellent Flow-Rate Accuracy with Precision Stepping Motor
- Audio and Visual alarms - Ensure clinician awareness and prompt intervention
- Intelligent Pressure Monitoring - Precisely detects overrunning and obstruction
- Accumulated injection volume recordable when "Bolus" function is ON
- Flexible, Power Supply - DC/AC & Built-in Lithium Battery
- Wireless data transmission with an infusion supervision system
WARRANTY - 1 YEAR
|Syringe Channel||Double channel|
|Syringe Capacity||5, 10, 20, 30, 50/60 ml syringes|
|Syringe Selection / Calibration||Pre-Calibrated Syringe setting and type for Standard Brands, Auto-Calibration for other Brands|
|Operating Mode||Rate Mode, Time Mode, Body Weight Mode|
|Flow Rate Range||
|Bolus||Manual / Preset - Auto bolus|
|Flow Rate Accuracy||Accuracy including syringe: within ± 2%, Mechanical accuracy: within ± 1%|
|KVO Rate||0.0 - 5.0 ml/hr Adjustable, 0.1 ml/hr as Default|
|Occlusion Detection Pressure||‘L’:40 to 60 kPa , 'M' : 61 -90 kPa, ‘H’: 91 -120 kPa|
|Screen||3.0-inch Colour LCD screen for Individual Syringe Channel|
|Acoustic Alarms||‘Occlusion’, ‘Near Empty’, ‘Infused/KVO’, ‘Syringe Empty’, ‘Plunger disengaged’, ‘Flow rate Error’, ‘Low Battery’, ‘Battery Exhausted’, ‘AC power OFF’, ‘Volume over limited’, ‘System error’, ‘Confirm/back’, 'Auto Pre-set Bolus', ‘Check Syringe Clamp’|
|Power Supply||Integrated Power Supply, rated Voltage AC 100~240V, 50~60 Hz, Power Consumption: 25 VA|
|Battery life||Operates for 6-8 hrs from Full Charge (5 ml/hr at 30°C under Normal Conditions)|
|Dimension||260mm (L) x 137.5mm (W) x 245mm (H)|
|Weight||3.7 kg (with clamp base)|
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000
BPL Cardiart 6108 T ECG Machine