Oxlife Independence – Transportable Oxygen ConcentratorSKU ID: TTCR063A
- Save Rs. 43,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Oxlife Independence – Transportable Portable Oxygen Concentrator(POC) by O2 Concepts takes continuous flow portable oxygen concentrator performance to the next level.it gives long-life battery backup in class and delivers over 3x times the flow of other Leading Portable Oxygen Machine. Oxlife Independence provides unlimited oxygen according to the Patient’s requirement. Oxlife Independence allows you to travel in Airlines, cruise ships, etc. Oxlife Independence Portable Oxygen Machine is FAA approved Transportable Oxygen Concentrator and its Comes with DNA technology and it is the world’s best Smart POC.
When to use Oxlife POC?
- Flow setting should be only be adjusted under the advice of a physician
- The O2 concepts Oxygen concentrator should only be used on a prescription basis for the supplemental oxygen.
- Dimensions: Height: 20.2” • Width: 10.9” • Depth: 8”
Device: 16.7 lbs
Battery: 1.35 lbs/each
- Pulse Settings: 0.5-6 in 0.5 increments
- Up To 3 Liters Per Minute in Continuous Mode in 0.5 LPM increments
- Battery Duration: 5.75 hours; 2 Pulse Setting
- Sound Level: 2 Pulse Setting: 40 dBA
- Recharge Time: 1.5 hours - 1 battery • 2.5 hours - 2 batteries
- Purity - 87%-95.6% at Sea Level at all settings
- AC Power Universal Input: 100-240 VAC • 50-60 Hz • 2 Amps
- Output 24 Volts • 6.3 Amps
- DC Power 12 -15 VDC • 10 Amps
- Operating Temperature 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
- Altitude Operating Range 0 - 13,123 Feet (0 - 4,000 Meters)
- Transportation/Storage Temperature -4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C)
PULSE FLOW SETTINGS
- A two-battery configuration allows you to charge batteries while the machine is running
- Better vehicle performance with DC run power up to 3LPM continuous and run + charge on all other settings
- Oxygen pulse mode can be set twice per set
- DNA Enabled Smart POC: Integrated DNA software allows the device to learn about the user and its environment over time
- Can be used in all settings while plugged in a car (DC mode)
- Offers both pulse and continuous mode
- Works on Ozone which is one of the most powerful disinfectants
- FAA Approved
- Custom split battery configuration allows for “hot-swapping” of battery
- No loss of oxygen when switching battery
- Press the power button to turn the on/off device.
- Press the (m) button to Change the modes which are continuous and pulse mode.
- Press the increase or decrease buttons to select the flow rate as prescribed by the doctor.
- Routine cleaning of the air intake filter, as described below, is the only routine maintenance. The Oxlife Independence and its parts require maintenance at the end of the 4-year service life or as required, determined by your care provider. There is no routine maintenance or service to the O2 Concepts rechargeable batteries
- Unplug power supplies before cleaning
- DO NOT use alcohol, ethylene chloride or petroleum-based cleaners on the case or power supplies
- Clean the machine of your device using a soft cloth dampened with a mild detergent and water
- DO NOT spray or soak the device or front panel
- Your battery is rechargeable and can be recycled. Always return to your authorized dealer for proper disposal. You can also contact your local city or town offices for proper disposal instructions for a lithium-ion battery. We are available in 18 major cities all over India
- Not for use in the presence of aerosol sprays or flammable anesthetics
- The Oxlife Independence is not appropriate for any patient who would experience adverse health consequences as a result of a temporary interruption in oxygen therapy
- The availability of an alternate source like mini cylinder for supplemental oxygen is strongly recommended in the case of power supply failure or mechanical failure of the device
- This device is for adult use only.
CONTENT OF BOX
- Oxlife Transportable Oxygen Machine
- 2 Portable Batteries
- Pull Handle and Wheels
- AC Power Adapter
- DC Power Adapter
- Accessory Bag
- Spare Intake Filter
- User Manual
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter