Philips Alice PDx Portable Sleep Diagnostic SystemSKU ID: TTSA038
- Save Rs. 2,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The Philips Alice PDx portable diagnostic recording device is intended for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea screening, follow-up and diagnostics in polysomnography and sleep disorder studies. Patients can be tested in the hospital or at home.
|Size||5 L x 3 W x 2 H (12.7 x 7.62 x 5.08) "/cm|
|Weight||Approximately 8 oz (230 grams),weight does not include batteries|
|Total channels||Up to 21 with Optional EXG and ExG Yokes channels|
|ECG Input Impedance||10 M Omega per Electrode 20 M Omega differential|
|EMG Input Impedance||2 M Omega per Electrode 4 M Omega differential|
|EEG Input Impedance||2 M Omega per Electrode 4 M Omega differential|
|ECG Bandwidth||0.318 to 81 Hz (a)|
|EEG Bandwidth||0.318 to 35 Hz (b)|
|EMG Bandwidth||9.7 to 86 Hz (a)|
|Effort and Thermal Flow||
- The Alice PDx portable diagnostic recording device is intended for Obstructive Sleep Apnea screening, follow-up and diagnostic assessment of cardio-respiratory sleep disorders.
- The flexible and portable sleep testing system incorporates advanced features required to meet today's industry needs.
- It's compact size is perfect for home sleep testing needs while providing capabilities of basic screening to advanced diagnostic evaluation.
- The system satisfies the portable testing requirements for levels II, III and IV.
- The Alice PDx enables patients to be tested outside of the lab – and in the comfort of their own home - without compromising study results, and helps clinicians avoid the costs associated with retesting.
CONTENT OF BOX
- PDX device
- 4 AA batteries
- Card reader
- Finger clip for oximeter.
Warranty - 2 Years
We Also Recommend
BMC CPAP Machine RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC F2 Full Face Mask with Headgear (CPAP & BiPAP Machine)