Philips Cough Assist E70 Without BatterySKU ID: TTCR040
- Save Rs. 16,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Non-Invasive air delivery reduces risk and discomfort
- Data management enhances clinical reporting and evaluation
- Carrying bag for convenience on the move
- A user-friendly interface makes Cough Assist easy to use
- Power options for a new level of flexibility
- Warranty and service programs to protect your investment
- Automatic sensitivity for a comfortable treatment
- Lightweight for easy transport
- Roll stand mounting for easy maneuvering
- Oximetry accessory enables you to monitor oxygen levels
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation
- WARRANTY -2 YEARS
Product Specifications of Philips Cough Assist E70
- Preset - 1, 2, 3
- Inhale pressure - 0 to 70 cmH₂O, in increments of 1
- Inhale flow - Low/Medium/High
- Inhale time - 0 to 5 s, in increments of 0.1s
- Exhale pressure - 0 to -70 cmH₂O, in increments of 1 cmH₂O
- Exhale time - 0 to 5 s step of 0.1 s
- Pause time - 0 to 5 s increments of 0.1s (Only with Cough-Trak OFF)
- Oscillation - OFF/Inhale/Exhale/Both
- Frequency - 1 to 20 Hz, in increments of 1Hz (Only available if Oscillation is activated)
- Amplitude - 1 to 10 cmH₂O increments of 1cmH₂O (Only available if Oscillation is activated)
- AC voltage source - 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- DC power source - 12 VDC
- Dimensions (H×W×D) - 23.1x29.2x19 cm
- Weight - 3.8 kg (4.3 kg with battery)
|Exhale pressure||0 to -70 cmH₂O, in increments of 1 cmH₂O
|Frequency||1 to 20 Hz, in increments of 1Hz (Only available if Oscillation is activated)
|Amplitude||1 to 10 cmH₂O increments of 1cmH₂O (Only available if Oscillation is activated)
|AC voltage source||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
|DC power source||12 VDC
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||23.1x29.2x19 cm
|Weight||3.8 kg (4.3 kg with battery)
- SD Card
- Oximetry Accessory
- Foot Pedal
- Carrying Case
- Roll Stand
Philips Cough Assist E70 is the new generation of mechanical insufflator. It redefines the clearance of non-invasive secretion to be used in hospitals and at home to improve the lives of patients and give clinicians new tools to improve the effectiveness of treatment. Philips Cough Assist E70 delivers therapy through a face mask, mouthpiece, or a simple adapter that allows the device to work with an endotracheal or tracheostomy tube.
CoughAssist offers an adjustable oscillation function designed to improve the release of mucus from the bronchial walls and increase the mobilization of secretions to help improve bronchial drainage and increase the benefits of mechanical insufflation-exsufflation therapy. CoughAssist's line of accessories helps patients and families gain greater freedom and mobility while maintaining effective treatment.
We Also Recommend
Yuwell Oxygen Concentrator 1LPM (YU 300)
Portable Oxygen Concentrator with Battery Backup
Spirometer with Printer SP-100
Yuwell Nebulizer Ultrasonic Model 402B