Philips Everflo Oxygen Concentrator 5LPMSKU ID: TTCR064
- Save Rs. 16,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Humidifier Bottle Holder – Easy to use and compatible with all bottle styles and features a Velcro® closure
- Internal Tubing Storage – Keeps tubing conveniently available for use
- Metal Cannula Connector – Creates secure connections and is more durable than traditional connectors
- Interface Panel – With on/off switch and alarm indicators
- Recessed Flow Meter – Reduces the risk of breakage
- Molded Handle – Easy to pick up and transport with one or both hands
- Quiet – One of the quietest concentrators on the market (45dbA)
- Easy to Maintain – No provider filter change for two years, no patient filter maintenance
- Full 5-Litre Capacity
- Input voltage -120 VAC +/- 10%
- Input frequency - 60 hz
- Average power consumption - 350 watts
- Oxygen concentration* (at 5 lpm) - 93% (+/- 3%)
- Liter flow - 0.5 to 5 liters per minute
- Weight - 31 lbs (14 kg)
- Sound level - 45 dBA typical
- Dimensions - 23" (584 mm) h, 15" (381 mm) w, 9.5" (241 mm) d
- Required maintenance Compressor intake filter - change every 2 years
- OPI (oxygen % indicator) - alarm levels
- Low oxygen: 82%, very low oxygen: 70%
- Operating temperature - 55°F to 90°F (12°C to 32°C)
- Storage -30°F to 160°F (-34°C to 71°C)
- Outlet pressure - 5.5 PSI
- Operating altitude - 0 to 7,500' (0 to 2,286 m)
CONTENT OF BOX
- Compressor intake filter
- Microdisk filter
- Humidifier connector tube
- Stand-alone low-flow flow meter
- Integrated low-flow flow meter
- Flowmeter locking kit
- EverFlo manual
EverFlo is a flagship oxygen concentrator from Philips. Manufactured in the United States and backed by deep design knowledge of Philips, EverFlo is developed using only high-quality parts. With a recessed flow meter, metal cannula connector, strong plastic casing, proven sieve bed, and Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technology, you will notice a reduction in repairs, complaints, and unscheduled visits.
You will appreciate the compact, non-medical design of the EverFlo oxygen concentrator because it will fit right into their home environment. The unit is designed to be small, light, easy to transport and will fit into the trunk of a car. EverFlo has an easy-to-mount humidifier bottle connection and no patient filter.
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve F1A Full Face with Headgear