Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto CPAPSKU ID: TTSA110
- Save Rs. 36,300
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Smart Ramp -maintains a constant lower pressure until the device detects that you require more pressure.
- The user screen and control knob is located on the edge of the machine making it easier to read and control while in bed.
- The Dream Station has a built-in sensor to detect ambient light and dims the screen in a dark room while brightening when the room has lights on.
- Opti-Start - monitors the average pressure needed and begins therapy at that pressure.
- Heated Humidifier water chamber is accessible from the top of the machine making it easier to remove, fill and replace in the CPAP.
- Advanced event detection
- Mask type resistance control
- Mask fit check
- Oximetry capable
- DreamMapper patient self-management system compatibility
- Fixed, adaptive, heated tube
- Pre-heat humidifier option
- Modular design with 1 piece, dishwasher-safe water chamber
- Warranty: 2 years
- Pressure Range - 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Flex Pressure Relief - 0 to 3
- Ramp Time - 0 to 45 min (5-minute increments)
- Starting Ramp Pressure - 4 cm H2O to CPAP Pressure (CPAP); 4cm H2O to Min Pressure (Auto CPAP)
- Humidification - Heated humidification: Fixed, Adaptive, Heated Tube modes; Heated tube (optional)
- Data Storage capacity (minimum) - SD card: > 1 year On-board: <6 months
- Altitude Compensation - Automatic
- Filters - Reusable pollen; Disposable Ultra-fine
- Device Controls - LCD, control dial/push button
- Dimensions - 15.7x19.3x8.4cm (w/o humidifier) , 29.7x19.3x8.4cm (w/ humidifier)
- Weight - 1.33kg/2.94lbs (w/o humidifier), 1.98kg/4.37lbs (w/humidifier) Incl. power supply
- Electrical requirements - 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0-1.0 A
CONTENT OF BOX
- DreamStation Auto CPAP
- OPTIONAL Mask provided: Dreamwear nasal mask.
- User Manual
- Carrying Case
- Power Cord
- Power Supply
- SD Card
- Flexible Tubing
- Reusable Pollen Filter
- Disposable Ultra-Fine Filter
Philips Dreamstation Auto CPAP Respironics is the latest CPAP machine from Philips Respironics, the DreamStation Auto CPAP is an automatic positive pressure device (APAP) designed for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA). The automatic function allows the pressure delivered to vary according to the pressure required to overcome each apnic episode. With its modern and elegant design, the DreamStation CPAP no longer makes your room look like a hospital room. The DreamStation Auto monitors the user throughout the night to provide pressure as needed when events occur. The machine remains at the lower pressure of the automatic adjustment range and, if an event is detected, increases the pressure to the upper pressure of the range to support the airways. With Opti-Start activated, the machine starts therapy at 90% of the pressure reached in the previous session to help deal with residual events that may occur early in therapy.
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height