Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel Auto CPAPSKU ID: TTSA108
- Save Rs. 190
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Philips Respironics brings the revolutionary travel design of the DreamStation Go to an APAP machine, taking APAP therapy to a new level. At half the size and two-thirds less parts of the standard DreamStation platform, the DreamStation Go offers the same therapy, connectivity, and comfort features used by over 5 million PAP users. This innovative, state-of-the-art design is not only truly portable but built to last. The Go flies through security just like a smartphone. Place it into the optional clamshell case to ensure safe transport.
- Size—small, lightweight, weighing only 1.86 pounds with 1/3 fewer components than other travel machines.
- Optional battery—FAA-approved, rechargeable 1.5-pound lithium battery integrates with the DreamStation Go. Great for traveling off the grid or for power backup.
- Microflexible tubing—the new 12-millimeter tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of movement. The 12-millimeter tubing is 58 percent smaller than standard 22-millimeter performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click connections on each end, which make connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Flex technology—automatically evaluates user breathing patterns and provides pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath-by-breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the correct time, making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- DreamMapper cross-device connectivity—users can monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet, or computer.
DreamStation Go APAP machine provides the portability and pack-ability travelers desire while offering them highly effective therapy required. The DreamStation Go has 1/3 fewer components than other travel CPAP machines without compromising on therapy or comfort. It also has a built-in power block to eliminate additional bulk. Plug directly from the unit into the wall!
- Patient Preferred Tubing
The all-new 12mm micro-flexible tubing is designed to provide you with the added freedom of moving during sleep. Engineered to minimize bulk and improve mobility as a travel CPAP machine, the 12mm tubing is 58% smaller than the standard 22mm performance tubing. It offers enhanced flexibility and portability with click-connections on each end, which makes connecting and disconnecting the device and mask simple.
- Proven Flex Technology
The clinically-proven Flex technology enhances traditional CPAP therapy and dramatically improves patient comfort. DreamStation Go utilizes the same Flex technology as both the DreamStation and System One CPAP devices. The DreamStation Go uses Flex technology to automatically evaluate user breathing patterns and provide pressure relief at the beginning of exhalation, while also easing pressure transition from inhalation to exhalation in an effort to mirror the user’s natural breathing on a breath-by-breath basis. Flex delivers the right amount of pressure at the right time, making it much easier to stick with CPAP therapy.
- Altitude Compensation
The Go also comes standard with altitude compensation, which comes in handy for users when staying at altitude. It stores breathing compliance data for a year onboard the machine database and connects wirelessly (using Bluetooth technology) with the DreamMapper app, which offers support and therapy results on a cell phone. If you own the standard DreamStation unit, both can be synced to provide consecutive data so gaps will not alter compliance results.
- DreamMapper Cross-Device Connectivity
Users now have the ability to track and monitor their combined progress across both home and portable PAP devices in one convenient dashboard on their smartphone, tablet, or computer. If users also own a DreamStation PAP machine they can incorporate both machine’s data into the DreamMapper software. With this, compliance and data history is consistent and able to be reviewed without past gaps.
In The Box
- DreamStation Go machine
- 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex tube
- 6-foot long power cord
- 1 reusable filter
- Universal Mask Adapter
- User manual
Recommended Replacement Schedule
- Filters: Every 1-3 Months (or as needed)
- Hose Tubing: Every 3-6 Months (o/r as needed)
- Complete Mask: Every 9-12 Months (or as needed)
- Water Chamber: Every 3-6 Months (or as needed)
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face Mask
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Yuwell Overbed Table - Adjustable Height