Powerheat G5 Automated External DefibrillatorSKU ID: TTHE611
- Save Rs. 42,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) combines ease of use with advanced technology
Intellisense CPR (ICPR) offers real-time, guideline-driven feedback, while a dual-language feature helps ensure that all rescuers can deliver high quality CPR to help save the life of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions.
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- Dual-language function enables users to toggle between preset primary and secondary languages with a touch of a button
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Rescue Ready indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- Real-Time CPR Feedback : The Powerheart G5 AED uses Intellisense™ CPR (ICPR) technology to monitor CPR chest compressions, providing rescuers with distinct corrective audible and visual prompts.
- Rescue Ready : The Powerheart G5 AED performs comprehensive self-testing to ensure it’s ready to rescue. Studies have shown that approximately 46% of AED failures are due to pad, pad connector, or battery power problems. The Powerheart G5 AED self-tests detect and help prevent these issues.
- User-Paced Rescue Prompts: RescueCoach prompts guide users step-by-step through the rescue process. The AED recognizes actions taken and ensures that the rescuer completes every critical task before moving on to the next.
- Dual-Language Capabilities: With a touch of a button, CPR Instruction, ICPR corrections, and AED prompts can quickly switch from the primary language to a preprogrammed alternate language without delaying the rescue
Warranty: 4 Years
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 6108T Single Channel
BPL ECG Machine Cardiart 108T