- Built-in ambient light sensor. The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s backlight won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification for increased comfort1 throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier. Add an optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to experience Climate Control technology, providing the ultimate in comfort.
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- Height - 150 mm
- Weight - 1248 gm
- Breadth - 255 mm
- Length - 116 mm
- Sound pressure level - 25 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA Sound power level 33 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Peak power consumption - 104W (108VA) Power supply unit 90W
- Power supply unit Storage and transport humidity - 5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage and transport temperature - - 20°C to +60°C
- Operating humidity - 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing Housing construction Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Air outlet - 22 mm
- Typical power consumption - 53W (57VA)
- Operating altitude - Sea level to 8,500' (2,591 m);
- Air pressure range - 1013 hPa to 738 hPa
- Operating temperature - +5°C to +35°C
- Maximum single fault steady-state pressure - The device will shut down in the presence of a single faultIf the steady-state pressure exceeds: 30 cm H2O (30 hPa) for more than 6 sec or 40 cm H2O (40 hPa) for more than 1 sec Water capacity To maximum fill line 380 mL
- Sensors Pressure sensor - Internally located at device outlet,
- analog gauge pressure type - -5 to +45 cm H2O (-5 to +45 hPa)
- Flow sensor - Internally located at device inlet,
- Digital mass flow type -70 to +180 L/min
- Operating pressure range - 4 to 20 cm H2O (4 to 20 hPa)
- Supplemental oxygen Maximum flow - 4 L/min Modes CPAP, APAP
CONTENT OF BOX
- Power Adapter
- Power Cord
Warranty: 2 Years
The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier and built-in wireless communications, helping you to stay comfortable and more connected to your sleep apnea care team than ever before