ResMed CPAP Airsense 10 Elite TRISKU ID: TTSA118
- Save Rs. 8,710
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Connectivity comes standard
- Advanced event detection
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the 'Start' button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- The built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
- Height - 116 mm
- Weight - 1248 gm
- Breadth - 255 mm
- Length - 150 mm
- Pressure Measure Tolerance - ±[0.5 cm H20 (0.5 hPa) + 4% of measured value]
- Flow Measure Tolerance - ±6 L/min or 10% of reading, whichever is greater, at 0 to 150 L/min positive flow
- Peak Power Consumption - 104W (108VA)
- Operating Pressure Range - 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Supplement Oxygen Maximum Flow -4 L/min
- Power Supply Unit - 90W power supply unit
- Storage and Transport Humidity -5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage and Transport Temperature - -4°F to +140°F (-20°C to +60°C)
- Operating Humidify - 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Housing Construction - Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Water Capacity - To maximum fill line 380 mL
- Air Outlet - 22 mm (complies with ISO 5356-1:2004)
- Typical Power Consumption - 53W (57VA)
- Sensors - Pressure sensor: Internally located at device outlet, analog gauge pressure type, -5 to +45 cm H2O (-5 to +45 hPa) Flow sensor: Internally located at device inlet, digital mass flow type, -70 to +180 L/min
- Operating Altitude - Sea level to 8,500' (2,591 m); air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738 hPa
- Operating Temperature - +41°F to +95°F (+5°C to +35°C)
- Maximum Single Fault Steady State Pressure - The device will shut down in the presence of a single fault if the steady-state pressure exceeds: 30 cm H2O (30 hPa) for more than 6 sec or 40 cm H2O (40 hPa) for more than 1 sec
- Modes - CPAP
CONTENT OF BOX
- CPAP Machine
- Built-In HumidAire Heated Humidifier
- Standard Humidifier Chamber
- SlimLine Tubing - 15mm Diameter
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- 1- Standard Filter (Installed)
- Filter Cover
- SD Card - Inserted in Machine
- Patient Manual
Warranty: 1 Year
ResMed Airsense 10 Elite TRI has a built-in ambient light sensor that adjusts the screen brightness based on the light in the room. So if patients have to get up during the night, the backlight on the screen does not disturb their bed partner.
The Easy-Breathe motor is quiet, giving patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night's sleep.
Expiratory decompression is Designed to make therapy more comfortable, the Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces the pressure of the mask delivered during expiration.
Constant humidification throughout the night with the HumidAir integrated humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adapt to treatment and use therapy longer.
Warranty: 2 year
We Also Recommend
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC F2 Full Face Mask with Headgear (CPAP & BiPAP Machine)
BMC BiPAP Machine RESmart GII Y30T
Good product and after sales services
No damages. Very satisfactory