RESMED Airstart 10 Apap with HumidfierSKU ID: shopify_IN_3538836848740_27497309569124
- Save Rs. 5,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
AirStart 10 APAP
AirStart™ 10 APAP is ResMed’s auto-adjusting positive airway pressure (APAP) therapy device. Part of ResMed Air Solutions, it offers excellent value for those seeking an APAP device that’s simple to set up and use.
- Therapy made easy. The AirStart 10 APAP therapy device is designed to be intuitive and easy-to-use. With no complicated menus or settings to navigate, patients can simply plug in the device and press Start.
- Excellent value. With out-of-the-box simplicity, AirStart 10 devices give you excellent value on the latest technology platform.
- Built-in humidification
- WARRANTY - 2 YEARS
- Height - 116 mm
- Weight - 1106 gm
- Breadth -205 mm
- Length -150 mm
- Sound pressure level - 26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA as measured according to ISO 17510-1:2009 (CPAP mode)
- Modes - CPAP, APAP, Ramp
- Sound power level - 26.6 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA
- Peak power consumption -104W (108VA)
- Operating pressure range -4–20 cm H2O
- Supplemental oxygen Maximum flow -Recommended maximum flow: 4 L/min
- Power supply unit - 90W power supply unit
- Storage and transport humidity -5 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Storage and transport temperature --20°C to +60°C
- Operating humidity - 10 to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Housing construction - Flame retardant engineering thermoplastic
- Air outlet - 22 mm air outlet complies with ISO 5356-1:2004
- Typical power consumption - 53W (57VA)
- Sensors - Pressure sensor: Internally located at device outlet, analog gauge pressure type, -5 to +45 cm H2O (-5 to +45 hPa) Flow sensor: Internally located at device inlet, digital mass flow type, -70 to +180 L/min
- Operating altitude - Sea level to 2,591 m; air pressure range 1013 hPa to 738 hPa
- Operating temperature - +5°C to +35°C
- Maximum single fault steady-state pressure - The device will shut down in the presence of a single fault if the steady-state pressure exceeds: 30 cm H2O (30 hPa) for more than 6 sec or 40 cm H2O (40 hPa) for more than 1 sec.
CONTENT OF BOX
- ResMed AirStart 10 Auto CPAP machine
- Built in HumidAir™ Standard Tub Heated Humidifier
- Standard Tubing of 22mm
- SD Card (Installed)
- 1 - Standard Filter (Installed)
- Power Supply and Cord
- Travel Bag
- User Guide
- Mask is not included in the box piece.
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve F1A Full Face with Headgear