RESMED Floton Auto CPAPSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 2,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
|Operating Temperature||+5 deg C to +35 deg C|
|Alarm||Power Failure,Mask off|
|Noise||Less than 30 dB|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 93% relative humidity,non-condensing|
|Operating Pressure Range||4-20 cm H2O|
|Power Supply Unit||100-240 VAC,50-60 Hz,24V,2.5A Max|
|Ramp Time||0-60 Min adjustable 1Min /Step|
|Sound Power Level||Less than 29 dB(A)|
- Compact, Light and Quiet
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure (APAP) treatment through most accurate pressure control which provides patient comfort
- Proprietary Expiratory Unloading Technique (EUT), equivalent to EPR, improves patient comfort by reducing expiratory pressure
- Floton Auto CPAP provides continuous positive airway pressure to the patient delivering optimal pressure breath by breath
- EUT – Expiratory Unloading Technology, an exhalation relief function making breathing more comfortable and feel close to natural.
- Ramp time - When using the ramp function the pressure starts at 4cmH2O and rises until the device reaches the set PAP RAMP setting is between 0-60min and increase in pressure is 1 cm of water step per minute
- Advanced data recording - The Floton Auto will record up to 6 months of the following therapy information to the on-board memory.
- Auto On/off feature - The Auto On / Off feature allows the Floton Auto to detect when the mask is on and the user is breathing. The machine automatically begins providing the therapy air stream without having to press a button. This feature may be turned off if desired.
WARRANTY : 2 Years
We Also Recommend
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC Nasal Pillow Mask
BMC iVolve Full Face Mask with Headgear