RESMED Floton S20 BiPAPSKU ID: TTSA068
- Save Rs. 4,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Compact, Light and Quiet, the Floton BiLevel understands that every breath is different.
- Using advanced Adaptive Triggering Technology (ATT), Floton is designed to effortlessly synchronize with the natural breathing of the patient.
- WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
- Pressure range 4cm H2O (~0.4kPa) -20 cm H2O (~2.0kPa)
- Pressure variance ±0.4 cm H2O (~0.04kPa)
- Ramp time 0-60min. adjustable 1min./step
- Noise: (10 cm H2O/~1.0kPa) <30db
- Dimensions 170 mm L* 117 mmW * 93 mmH
- Weight 1.6Kg (1.4Kg without humidifier)
- Water temperature 44°C Maximum
- DC Voltage 24VDC DC Current 2.5A Maximum
- Protection again electric shock Class II
- Degree of protection against electric shock Type B Applied Part Degree of protection against harmful ingress of water Ordinary Equipment, IPX0 Electromagnetic
- Compatibility Floton S20 sleep apnea breathing therapy device meets the requirements of EN 60601-1-2.
- Fuses There are no user-replaceable fuses. AC/DC adapter
- Model SNP- A069
- Output +24V , 2.5A
- Input 100-240V ~, 50/60Hz, 2-1A
- Temperature +5°C ～ +35°C
- Relative humidity 10%％～ 93%(non-condensing)
- Atmosphere pressure 700hPa ～ 1060hPa
Transport or storage
- Temperature -20°C ～ +55°C
- Relative humidity 10% ～ 93%(non-condensing)
- Atmosphere pressure 500hPa ～ 1060hPa
CONTENT OF BOX
- Floton S20 device (including one fine filter)
- Power supply adapter (including one power supply cord for AC input)
- Hose with an inserted pressure tube
- Mask (connector diameter 22mm)*
- Headgear (for use with mask)*
- Connecting tube
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Full Face
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow with Headgear
BMC iVolve Full Face with Headgear