RESMED Lumis 100 Vpap S ApacSKU ID:
- Save Rs. 9,100
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 2-4 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
|Pressure Range||IPAP 4 - 25 cm H2O|
|Breath Rate||0 - 30 beats per min|
|Ramp Time||0-45 mins|
|Application||Hospital, Clinical Purpose|
|Power Requirements||240 V|
|Electrical Requirement||240 V|
ResMed Lumis 100 VPAP S
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a noninvasive ventilator designed for spontaneously breathing, non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency with personalized ventilation made easy.
The ventilator is easy to set up and use, and is supported by ResMed’s ResScan™ patient management software.
- Intelligent Air is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breath.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure).
- High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.
Warranty & Services:
- Warranty Summary : 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Warranty Service Type: Representative Service Center
- Covered in Warranty: Machine warranty 2 years & Power Adapter comes with 1 year warranty
- Not Covered in Warranty: Physical Damage, Problems Caused by improper use
We Also Recommend
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier & Hose
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
Fresenius F6 Dialyser (F6 HPS)(1 Qty)
BMC Nasal Pillow Mask