RESMED Lumis 150 Vpap STA ApacSKU ID: TTSA073
- Save Rs. 24,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- iVAPS learns each patient’s unique alveolar ventilation, sets appropriate targets, then provides smooth pressure support to suit.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)* gives patients maximum opportunity to trigger the ventilator. Staying out of the way until needed, iBR adds backup breaths to comfortably bring patients back to target. *Available in iVAPS and ST modes.
- AutoEPAP** maintains upper airway patency by auto-adjusting the expiratory pressure in response to partial and full obstructions. **Available in iVAPS mode.
- Vsync provides excellent patient-ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leaks.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle help you optimize settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- ResScan software for advanced clinical insights. ResScan enables you to download your patients’ therapy data, change ventilator settings, and gain insight into their therapy progress across a number of metrics (including AHI, leak and pressure). High-resolution data (at 25 Hz) is also available for breath-by-breath analysis and even greater insight.
- WARRANTY - 2 YEARS
- Operating Modes: BiLevel and CPAP, S, ST
- Size (Approximate): BiPAP: 6.0 x 5.5 x 3.4 inches
- BiPAP with humidifier: 6.0 x 11.5 x 3.4 inches
- BiPAP with humidifier: 3.5 lbs
- Air outlet: 22 mm taper
- Brand - ResMed
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 153 x 140 x 86 mm
- Pressure Range - 4-25 cm H2O
- Weight (Approximate) - 1.8 lbs
CONTENT OF BOX
- HumidAir™ humidifier (if supplied)
- Air tubing
- Power supply unit
- Travel bag
- SD card (already inserted)
We Also Recommend
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal
BMC RESmart GII Auto BiPAP T25T With Humidifier
BMC iVolve Full Face with Headgear
BMC P2 Nasal Pillow