Resmed Stellar 150 Non-invasive VentilatorSKU ID: TTHE358
- Save Rs. 120,010
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
ResMed Stellar 150 ventilator is suitable for invasive and non-invasive ventilation, either at home or in a healthcare setting.
It is not a life support ventilator.
Stellar 150 also includes iVAP (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) technology to adjust to your changing respiratory needs.
|Modes||iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) with AutoEPAP
PAC (Pressure Assisted Control)
CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
|Pressure range||IPAP: 2–40 cm H2O
EPAP: 2–25 cm H2O
|TiControl™||Ti Max 0.3–4 sec
Ti Min 0.1–Ti Max
|Respiratory Rate||5–60 bpm|
|Rise Time||Min, 150–900 msec (approx.)|
|Trigger and Cycle||Five sensitivity settings|
|Adjustable alarms||High Leak
Low Minute Ventilation
Low and High Pressure
Low and High Respiratory Rate
Low and High FiO2
|Standard fixed alarms||Circuit disconnected
Internal battery empty
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||230 x 170 x 120 mm|
|Air filter||Electrostatic fibre mesh|
|Air outlet||22 mm taper, compatible with ISO5356–1:2004|
|Internal battery||Lithium-ion, 2 hours at EPAP 5, IPAP 15, 20 bpm|
|Power supply||AC 100–240V 50–60Hz,
2.2A AC 110V 400Hz,
2.2A DC 24V/3A
|IEC 60601–1 Classification||Class II (double insulation) Type BF Continuous operation|
EasyCare Tx software and Tx Link
Remote alarm II
- Alerts caregivers and medical staff when alarm is triggered.
- Long battery life and low battery alert designed to reduce downtime.
- Cable length ranges from 2 to 20 meters to suit your environment and needs.
- Easy to install and includes a wall bracket for easy mounting.
ResMed Power Station (RPS) II
- Weighing only 2 lbs, this battery is small and easy to pack up and go.
- Provides convenient power for up to 2 hours.
- A great choice for backup power during travel or power outages.
- Includes battery, power supply unit adapter and carry bag.
H4i heated humidifier
- Provides heated humidification for greater comfort during therapy.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- Electronic components are sealed off from the water for safety.
FiO2 and SpO2 monitor
- Pulse oximeter connects directly to the back of the device and is displayed on the screen.
- Eliminates the need for any additional external equipment.
- Simply connect the FiO2 kit to Stellar for live monitoring on the device.
CONTENT OF BOX
- Stellar device
- Hypoallergenic air filter
- AC power cord
- Carry bag
- 6'6" (2 m) air tubing
- ResMed USB stick
- Low pressure oxygen connector
Warranty: 2 years
We Also Recommend
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL ECG Machine: BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter