Respircare RMS MEDICAL BIPAP SBPAP25SKU ID: TTSA183
- Save Rs. 21,500
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
RMS BPAP series brings a wide array of proven technologies together with patient focused advancements to create a truly intelligent sleep therapy system. The BPAP25 includes all the great features you expect from a sleep therapy system including a wide pressure range (4-25 cm), patient adjustable ramp, data card, the latest Smart-Flex comfort technologies, and a universal power supply. On top of this, the features' resistance control technologies and advanced therapy tracking capabilities -- including advanced event detection, response and reporting.
Product Specifications :
- Universal Power Supply >> Input Range 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Average Sound Level >> Less than 30 dB(A)
- Pressure Range >> 4 cm to 25 cm H20 (±1 cm H20)
- Ramp Time >> 0 to 60 minutes (5-min increments)
- Modes: CPAP, S, S/T, T
- Inspiratory Sensitivity: stalls 1~6, Auto
- Respiratory Sensitivity: stalls 1~6, Auto
- PAP Rise Time:100~600ms (100ms Adjustable)
- Monitoring Parameters: IPAP, EPAP, Vital, Leak, Minvent, RR
- Alarm function: tube off alarm, minute ventilation alarm, apnea alarm, respiratory rate alarm, power failure alarm
- Screen size: 4.3" TFT
- Respiratory time: 0.5~3sec (0.1sec Adjustable)
- Respiratory rate : 2~40 bpm
- Ramp Start Pressure >> 4 to Min EPAP Pressure (User adjustable)
- Altitude Compensation >> Automatic
- Comfort Technologies >> Smart-Flex
- Leak Compensation >> Automatic
- Auto-Start >> Yes
Heated Humidifier Characteristics :
• Water Capacity >> 300ml at recommended water level
• Heater Settings >> 1 to 6
Dimensions & Weight (Approximate)
• Dimensions : 7.2" L x 5.4" W x 4.5" H (185mmL x 138mmWx 115mmH)
• Weight : 2.2 lbs (1KG)
• Dimensions with HUMIDIFIER : 7.2" L x 10.8" W x 4.5" H (185mmL x 275mmWx 115mmH)
• Weight with HUMIDIFIER : 3.8 lbs (1.74KG)
CONTENT OF BOX
- Unit packing : 15.4" L x 14.2" W x 6.3" H (390 mm x 360 mm x 160 mm)
- One Standard BPAP25 Machine,
- One Nasal mask
- One humidifier
- One 6-foot tube
- One Printed User's Manual
- One Power Cord
Warranty: 2 Years
We Also Recommend
BMC CPAP Machine RESmart GII Auto CPAP with Humidifier
Philips Respironics Comfort Gel Nasal Mask
BMC F2 Full Face Mask with Headgear (CPAP & BiPAP Machine)