RMS VEGA 204 AC Treadmill Test SystemSKU ID: TTHE140
- Save Rs. 33,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- PC Based Cardiac workstation combines Resting and Exercise ECG
- Equipped with high torque AC motor and digitally controlled drive system
- Simultaneous acquisition and display of 12 lead raw ECG
- Standard and user-programmable treadmill protocols
- Risk predicting Duke Treadmill score
- Detection of leads off and arrhythmias
- Facility for Marking Events such as chest pain, leg pain, dyspnea, angina, etc.
- User configured multiple displays and reports format
- Smooth noise-free elevation
- Emergency stop with alarm
- Low-to-the floor, anti-skid side strips, cushioned deck for patient comfort and safety
- Natural walking/running sensation with no lag time
- Upgradable to Automatic (SunTech) NIBP (optional)
|ACQUISITION||Simultaneous 12 leads, 14bits|
|SAMPLING RATE||3600 samples/sec|
|INPUT IMPEDANCE||>100M ohms|
|TIME CONSTANT||3.2 Sec|
|PATIENT LEAKAGE||<10 uA|
0.05 Hz to 100 Hz
0.05 Hz to 100 Hz
DSP tech to remove ECG wandering
5,12.5,25,50 and 100 mm/sec
0.25,0.5,1.0,2.0, and 4.0 cm/mV
|ENLARGED MEDIAN LEAD||
|MEDIAN UPDATE INTERVAL||
6 beats, updates every second
1024 x 768 pixels
Laser or Deskjet
ONLINE AND OFFLINE
|SPEED||0.1 TO 9.3 mph
|ELEVATION||0 to 22%|
|BELT DRIVE MOTOR POWER||2 HP AV motor|
|USER CAPACITY||250 Kg|
|WALKING AREA||1520 x 510 mm|
|DIMENSION||2180 x 815 x1165 mm|
- Acquisition box
- Patient cable
- A4 size paper set
- Disposable electrodes
- User manual
- Software CD
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000