Romsons Safsite IV Connector (Box of 50) REF: GS- 3018SKU ID: TTHC823
- Save Rs. 3,501
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- The Romsons Saf site IV Connector is a needle-free I.V. access device
- It prevents I.V. Catheter-related bloodstream Infection cases
- The clear housing allows visual assessment of the fluid path
- The device has a low prime volume of 0.1 ml and has a high flow rate
- Its luer Fitment conforms to ISO-549 standard thus provides a secure fitting
- It is sterile ready for use
- They come in a standard packing of 50 units per box
We Also Recommend
3M Littmann Spare Parts Kit - Classic III Stethoscopes - Black 40016
Contec ECG Paper Roll 3-Channel (Pack of 12)
Venus Protective Eye Wear (Pack of 20)
BPL ECG Paper Roll Cardiart 7108 / 6208R (Pack of 5)