So Clean 2SKU ID:
- Save Rs. 11,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
The SoClean2 is an automated CPAP Equipment sanitizer, it sanitizes your CPAP equipment - your mask, hose pipe and Humidifier ie; reservoir without taking your equipment apart, Full and complete sanitizing is accomplished without the use of messy chemicals or water.
How does the SoClean Work?
The SoClean uses Activated Oxygen, A powerful sanitizing agent, Activated Oxygen is created when a third atom of Oxygen Molecule that makes up the air we breathe. This new molecule has the ability to destro organic matter such as mold, viruses and bacteria, This active ingredient pumps through your CPAP equipment, sanitizing along the way. A special filter then converts the activated oxygen back into the air we breathe.
How Does The SoClean2 Work?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated. After a simple one-time setup, just place your mask inside the chamber, close the lid and SoClean does the rest. It’s the world’s first automated CPAP cleaner and sanitizer. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Sanitizing capability based on controlled conditions. Actual results may vary. The SoClean requires that you pre-wash your mask (pre-wash included in order), and change the filter and the check valve every 6 months.
SoClean recommends running the cleaning cycle every day.
- Sleek updated design with smaller footprint
- Informative front display
- Indicator lights throughout the cleaning cycle
- Option for left or right hose insertion
- Convenient cartridge filter system
- Sanitized equipment for peace of mind
- Convenient automated system
- CPAP equipment doesn’t need to be disassembled
- Waterless and chemical-free system for zero mess
- Utilizes the same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals and produce handling
In The Box
- SoClean 2 CPAP Machine Sanitizer
- Power Adapter
- Neutralizing Pre-Wash
- Injection hose and fitting
- Filter Kit/Check Valve – It is recommended to replace the check valve once yearly as a preventative measure.
- Warranty Summary : 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Warranty Service Type: Service Center
- Covered in Warranty: Machine warranty 1 year
- Not Covered in Warranty: Physical Damage, Problems Caused by improper use