Contec Handheld SP10 SpirometerSKU ID: TTCR047
- Save Rs. 3,800
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Wireless transmission (be applicable for SP10W)
- Display trend curve
- Scaling (calibration)
- Information prompts when volume or flow goes beyond the limits
- Automatic power off when there is no operation in one minute
- Rechargeable lithium battery and with charging tips
- Battery power display
Product Specifications of Spirometer SP-10
- Display mode: 1.8" color LCD
- Display resolution: 160 x 128
- Volume range: 0-10 L
- Volume accuracy: ±3% or 0.05 L (whichever is greater)
- Flow range: 1 L/S - 16 L/S
- Flow accuracy: ±10% or ±0.3 L/s (whichever is greater)
- Power supply: 3.7 V DC rechargeable lithium battery
- Safety classification: internally powered equipment, type BF applied part
Dimensions (L x W x H)
97 x 89 x 36 mm
CONTENT OF BOX
- User's manual
- USB data line
- Disposable mouthpiece
- Power adapter
- CD (PC software)
- Nose clip (optional)
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000
BPL Cardiart 6108 T ECG Machine