Spirometer with Printer SP-100SKU ID: TTCR048
- Save Rs. 12,700
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type Of Equipment||examine lung function related parameters for patients.|
|Alarm System||Low & High|
The SP-100 spirometer is a portable lung function test device, primarily used to examine the parameters of lung function in patients. It can be applied to various environments such as in hospitals, clinics, etc. And it is also suitable for communities, schools, factories and other places to conduct epidemiological surveys, health examinations, screening for occupational diseases
- ForcedVitalCapacity(FVC): FVC, FEV1, PEF,(FEVI/FVC),FEF25, FEF50, FEF75, FEF2575, FEVI/VC,FEV6,FEVI.FEV6,ELA,FET,EVOL,FIVC, FIVI, FIVI.FIVC, PIF, MVV . VitalCapacity(VC/SVS):VC, IC, ERV,IRV,EVC,IVC,TV,VE,RR,tL, tE,TV/tI,Ti/ttot, Maximum Ventilatory Volume(M V V):M V V
- Real-time display respiration waveform:Flow-Volume loop and Volume-Time curve chart;
- 7" color LCD touch screen, buttons can be operated along with touch screen:
- Incentive animation operation guide, easy for the use between children and the old;
- Bulit-in thermal printer, reports can be printed directly;
- BTPS automatic correction function, compensate for the impact of environmental differences:
- Test time and environment temperature display;
- Calibration function, ensure measurement accuracy;
- Multiple predicted value can be selected, suitable for different population;
- Storage of more then 10,000 groups of sata;
- Lung age estimation function;
- Built-in lithium battery, supports both of AC and DC.
We Also Recommend
Aqua 12 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Aqua 8 Multi Parameter Patient Monitor
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 5100
Contec Patient Monitor - CMS 8000