Stryker Lifepak CR Plus DefibrillatorSKU ID: TTHE484
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 3-5 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- Simple to use
Simple to turn on
Simple to find, remove and place electrodes correctly
Simple to deliver therapy—no shock button to push
Simple to increase the chance for survival by automatically escalating energy up to 360 joules if needed1
- Simple to own
The LIFEPAK CR Plus comes ready to use: Your purchase includes carry case, extra electrodes, CHARGE-PAK battery charger and Ambu Res-Cue Mask Kit
Low total cost of ownership
Simple transition to EMS teams who also use LIFEPAK products
- Simple to maintain
One of the longest warranties in the industry at 8 years
Synchronized CHARGE-PAK battery charger and electrode replacement cycle
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential with voltage and current duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Output energy sequence: Multiple levels, configurable from 150 joules to 360 joules (200 joules min for Japan). Factory default settings of 200J, 300J, 360J.
- Output energy accuracy: ±10% into 50 ohms, ±15% into 25 to 200 ohms.
- Shock advisory system: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate; meets rhythm recognition criteria specified in DF39. The device charges for shock only when the Shock Advisory System advises defibrillation.
- Device capacity: Typical: Thirty (30) full discharges or 210 minutes of “on time” with a fully charged device.
- Minimum: Twenty (20) full discharges or 140 minutes of “on time” with a fully charged device.
- Shock charge time: Charge times with a fully charged device: 200 joules in less than 9 seconds, 360 joules in less than 15 seconds.
- System recharge times: Recharge times with a fully discharged device: Able to deliver 6 shocks or provide 42 minutes of operating time after 24 hours of recharge time and 20 shocks or 140 minutes of operating time after 72 hours of recharge time with a new CHARGE-PAK at temperatures above 15° C (59° F).
- Energy sequence: Energy sequence is set to 200J, 300J, 360J.
- Motion detection: The motion detection system is set to on during analysis.
- Energy protocol: The energy protocol is set to increase energy only after a lower energy shock was unsuccessful. Stack shocks: Stack shocks option is set to off.
- Turn-On prompt: The turn-on prompt is set to provide voice prompts upon power on.
- CPR time: The CPR Time is set to 120 seconds.
- Voice prompt volume: The voice prompt volume is set to medium.
- CHARGE-PAK battery charger: Type: Li/SO2Cl2 Lithium Sulfuryl Chloride, 12V, 1.5 amp-hours.
- Replacement: Replace the CHARGE-PAK battery charger and QUIK-PAK electrodes packet after using the defibrillator, if the CHARGE-PAK symbol appears in the readiness display or when the Use By date is reached (typically 2 years).
- Weight: 80.5 grams (0.18 lb). QUIK-PAK electrode pads:
- Pads: ECG is received from disposable defibrillation electrodes, standard placement (anterior-lateral).
- Pads packaging: User intuitive, rapid release QUIK-PAK electrodes allow the electrode pads to be preconnected to the device and protected under a top cover.
- Pads replacement: Replace every two (2) years. Infant/child reduced energy defibrillation
- Electrodes: For use on infants and children less than 8 years of age or less than 55 lbs (25kg).
Warranty : One of the longest warranties in the industry at 8 years
We Also Recommend
Contec CMS 5100 Patient Monitor
BPL Cardiart 6108T ECG Machine (Single Channel)
BPL Cardiart 108T ECG Machine
Contec CMS 60D-Handheld Pulse Oximeter