UROGB 120 - Compact Urine AnalyzerSKU ID: TTD021
- Save Rs. 3,000
All of our orders are shipped from our warehouse in Bangalore,to the shipping address provided by the customer via our courier partners .
Products will be delivered in 3-5 business days from the day of dispatch.
You will get shipping and delivery updates by text or email.
Occasional delays may occur due to bad weather,festivals and holidays
Delivery in 2-4 business days
Cash On Delivery is available all over India excluding some postal codes.
COD eligibility can be checked during checkout process.
Available all over India
EMI options are available
Our policy lasts 5 days. If 5 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
5 days return policy
Over purchase of Rs.5000
100% authentic products
- First instrument in India to have dedicated DIABATIC PANEL urine strips
- Very Convenient for Diabetic Patients in order to screen the important and required parameters of
Glucose ,Ketone,Microalbuminuria ,pH ,Specific Gravity
- Large LCD display and Menu-Driven friendly interface
- Long shelf life, High brightness,cold light source
- New type optical sensors, high sensitivity, and accuracy ,good anti –interference ability
- Automatically revise the effect of pH value to the results of specific gravity
- Installed high speed and low moise thermal paper internally
- Each items has a normal range which can be set by the user easily.
- Result exceeding the range will be marked in output.
- Sensitivity of each item can be adjusted through the software.
|TEST ITEMS|| 5P Dia-Panel Strips-GLU, KET, MAL,PH,
SG,11P Routine Panel Strips-GLU, BIL, SG,
PH, KET, BLD, PRO, URO, NIT, LEU, VC
|TEST WAVELENGTH||470nm, 540nm 620nm|
|TEST PRINCIPLE||Reflectance Photometer|
|POWER SUPPLY||AC 220V / 110 V ± 15%, 50/60 Hz|
|URINE STRIPS||Can run both Dia-Panel (5P)
and Routine Panel (11P)
|LCD MODEL||192 x 64 Dots|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||15~30° C, relative humidity <70%|
|DIMENSION||253mm x 237mm x 171mm|
|TEST THROUGHOUT||60 Tests per hour, 120 tests
per hour or manual operation
|DATA MEMORY||Store up to 100 test results|
|PRINTER||Built-in thermal printer, width 57mm|
We Also Recommend
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY RX 50 V
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY RX 50
MICROLAB BIOCHEMISTRY ARX 199/199i
Fully Automatic Clinical Chemistry Analyzer